Brazil Launch: December 11

Nice to heared that! Good job GGG!
Thx GGG, i've being enjoying the brazilian server in the recent months, although i wont use the portuguese version i recognize its importance to the brazilian community (i would say over 50% cant speak/read english very well).

Also to the haters, Latin America have 569 million people, 200 million being from Brazil. So you see? Brazilian market itself is almost as big as latin america, not to metion that the brazilian average joe has higher purchasing power than his neighbours.

And i lol'ed at the murican crying cuz lag, i hope one day he experience whats playing with a ping of 180-200 constantly. Cry baby.
Last edited by HyP_ on Nov 30, 2015, 6:13:02 PM
Really nice, the server is very much welcome, playing with decent latency would be another experience completely, lots of thank yous for that. I don't think portuguese translation was that much required though, as people attracted to this game tend to have some familiarity with the english language here, but still, some brazilian guys will be very happy, so that's great!
Spanish launch plz D:
When is PoE going to be officially released in Spanish language ? I know a lot of people who don't play the game because it is already too complex and if you don't know the language is pain in the ass.

I would like to know if some day you guys are going to release PoE in Spanish ? I am Spanish Youtuber who provides builds and guides for the Spanish Community because some of them hardly understand English.

If so i can tell the Spanish Community to wait a bit longer, or to stop waiting because it will never come out!

http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
Last edited by notpause on Feb 14, 2019, 3:03:40 PM
"
Leraq wrote:
"
Gratz Brazil!
please calm down. to understand the americans' hate against russia you just have to watch their films where russian people are always the brutal, bad and drunken simpletons, not the nation which did beat "god's own country" to visit him in space ;-)

The thing is that while hating Russians a stereotypical view, I can't help but do the same when most Russians I meet in my games(referring to dota and CS:GO) not only refuse to communicate, but are rude and arrogant. I never had the same experience with any other nationality. My ranked experience right now literally comes down to whichever team has less Russians wins(5.2k mmr for those who care). Fortunately enough I haven't seen Cyrillic spamming the trade chats and I'm very grateful for that. Perhaps PoE Russian players aren't as toxic as the others.
lmao
50% if not 90% of dota 2 playerbase on sweden server is probably russians

and 21% of total player base
https://monosnap.com/file/IiNX0MH9vm8m4l4PsGIwynDhjtvYEU#

And while 21% of playerbase is russians, on a territory across more than 6000 miles there is not a single server for russia (calling sweden server a russian server is a great idea lol)
If there would be multiple servers INSIDE of russia, russians would play there. All your problems with russians in games is because of this.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Dec 1, 2015, 4:44:21 AM
Finnaly I can stop typing and talking in English and use my own language! Wait.... I'm not sure about that, but it's a huge news for us here in Brazil.

PoE brazilian gateway works fine for me and the translation will help us gather mora players that don't speak English.

Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... poooooorraaaaa!!! Estava já meio desencanado no PoE, não curti muito a ultima ladder, mas a tradução vai ser legal. Já animei. Nos vemos ON dia 11!!!

:D
Last edited by LeoTristao on Dec 1, 2015, 10:34:16 AM
Well my English is very good, I don't have any of communication problems, I can speak in English, Portuguese or French, but to have the game in Portuguese will be good, well for me won't make any difference, but congratulations GGG.
Agora sim as jogatinas serão ainda mais fodasticas!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info