Scrolls of Identify

It seems to me that the ratio of unidentified items to scrolls of wisdom is a bit off... I have no trouble clearing maps... but I never have enough scrolls to identify all the items I pick up.. My stash is full of stuff I can't define.. Thoughts?
You're picking up way too much stuff.
You can buy my wisdom, 240 for 1 chaos

Or

Increase your IIQ !

Last edited by luisagos on Nov 28, 2015, 6:19:45 PM
Do you have any magic find? Sounds like you have increased item rarity but not enough IIQ to drop currency. You can keep it as is and only pick up item with good item base and you will be fine.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
I often run short on them too, so I sell some orbs of transmutation to refund my stock. The 4:1 ratio is good.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Nov 28, 2015, 6:22:59 PM
You don't need to identify every magic item you find, just what you think might be useful to your character. If you are just starting out and trying to build your stash of currency you can pick up and sell the blue magic items unidentified but ID the rares. You'll get a better rate from the vendors. Eventually you'll start to ignore the magics altogether and only pick up the rares or you'll find you're spending more time selling items then adventuring.

Good luck!

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Last edited by Lightning_Wolf on Nov 28, 2015, 6:31:07 PM
A little pro tip a lot of people dont know. You can sell an Orb of Transmutation to a vendor for 4 wisdom scrolls.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dethklok wrote:
A little pro tip a lot of people dont know. You can sell an Orb of Transmutation to a vendor for 4 wisdom scrolls.

Don't be given away all the secrets!
Sell armourer scraps and whetstones away for extra scrolls of wisdoms. Also, you are only expected to pick up yellow and orange items.
With experience it will be more natural.
In very early game transmutes will be your friends, by the time you're doing maps wisdom scrolls shouldn't be any problem as you should have a good suppply of transmutes and armour scraps, as well as scrolls you pick up on the floor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info