POE: Blade Vortex 2.1 Budget Build Talisman League 185% Life- >6% regen

"
galuf wrote:
It's too early to tell. It is a very defensive build. Also hence it is very static and facetanky I'd go mass armor and pick the Soul of steel cluster. You won't have enough block to spellblock properly too. I feel it is very arsh in the survival department.

The main issue I have with the spell atm is the clearspeed. It feels weaker than others spells so even if it doesn't scale to high high tier maps it doesn't feel that great at farming either.

I too saw the chance of making a tanky templar, actually i created a tree for that already, i will add it to the thread, have a look on it and share your thoughts !
you will not use auras? I mean if u are going to use blood magic you will reserve your own life, isn't that a problem??
"
willianvon wrote:
you will not use auras? I mean if u are going to use blood magic you will reserve your own life, isn't that a problem??

It was just an idea, yet after testing it seems that the main damage is accomplished by Hatred and Herald of Ash, so I`m using an slightly modified With Version of the build, Here are the links :

Skilltree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycK3gRLR_HfIMti-vubRma4KcIl_QI9CL0RZ2drtrd2CRSU8BUbAtTUhpshW2XlT1fakOTJzbp5CLVgS-dJKrVpiTYFvMWb-08Jjzjapo7n9-Cm-98PAXsOMBmOtgEsycvogCQVfAfGjho8q9sC2HGrq4-PC0MX2ebg8wcp-RRtz5TpVBHQYf-Cu8O-ejyRdi9FCA64TWSXz-mV_6PwQRN4zGeVbWezdIhpzDyQQHnn8uCBxRN_Eu8nxiRg18aPny4KS4b-iXftiykGQ==

Breakdown

https://pathofpoe.com/passive-breakdown/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycK3gRLR_HfIMti-vubRma4KcIl_QI9CL0RZ2drtrd2CRSU8BUbAtTUhpshW2XlT1fakOTJzbp5CLVgS-dJKrVpiTYFvMWb-08Jjzjapo7n9-Cm-98PAXsOMBmOtgEsycvogCQVfAfGjho8q9sC2HGrq4-PC0MX2ebg8wcp-RRtz5TpVBHQYf-Cu8O-ejyRdi9FCA64TWSXz-mV_6PwQRN4zGeVbWezdIhpzDyQQHnn8uCBxRN_Eu8nxiRg18aPny4KS4b-iXftiykGQ==/

Last edited by le_niempire on Dec 13, 2015, 6:01:54 AM
so are u using bladefall or blade vortex? im at lv 54 doing 30k dps with 4L only with the vortex, seems pretty good i guess
"
willianvon wrote:
so are u using bladefall or blade vortex? im at lv 54 doing 30k dps with 4L only with the vortex, seems pretty good i guess

Use Bladefall if you lack survivability, its safer until you got enough life/armour, while beeing very strong too, ill change back to Vortex at around level 70.
Hey first off, thanks for sharing this!

It's actually ended up being my build for this League, with a few changes.

So far, it's been really solid.

I wanted to share how I've been handling Leech though. Curse Aura reserving 35% is pretty harsh, so I've been experimenting with a level 1 CWDT + Warlord's Mark, and so far it's been doing really well. Any damage that doesn't proc the CWDT is negligible and can be regened off pretty easily, and anything that packs any punch will proc it quite well (with the exception of Atziri, where you'll want more control over your curses).

Thought I'd contribute!

Thanks and God bless.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
I kinda ended up following this build on my witch.
This is by far the easiest build to level that i have tried.
Together with a flametoten in a nights hold, nothing can stop me.
At level 58 now and bladefall is doing 6k+dps after i gain 3 charges. Pretty sweet.

Following this build as well as templar, but I changed one thing. Since I am using blood magic I decided not to go for Shaper but instead spec into Combat Stamina. You only need to use 1 more skillpoint to get 0.8% life regen & 30% increased armour more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info