Blade Vortex on enemies

I've seen some hype and discussion about Blade Vortex being used by players and possible builds using the skill, but has anyone considered how hard could enemies be using BV as well?

Imagine a Blade Vortex rogue exile. Poor melee builds.
This game is all about automated skills now.

Melee still need to use mouse click to attack.

So, the rogue exile using vortex have unfair advantage and will probably kill melee in 1 shot in vulnerability maps.

Don t worry, anyway this game need more bow and caster op skills and is telling you playing melee is not something wanted by the meta in 2.1-2.2 probably.

Play a caster or bow and enjoy popping the vortex blade exile before he can touch you.

Also you will be able to afk sleep using auto pot coc build and just use you mouse to take items in your inventory. SO much fun we will have :).

2.1-2.2 Hypu

Rip forum CHaran
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 26, 2015, 2:36:23 PM
"
lolozori wrote:
This game is all about automated skills now.

Melee still need to use mouse click to attack.

So, the rogue exile using vortex have unfair advantage and will probably kill melee in 1 shot in vulnerability maps.

Don t worry, anyway this game need more bow and caster op skills and is telling you playing melee is not something wanted by the meta in 2.1-2.2 probably.

Play a caster or bow and enjoy popping the vortex blade exile before he can touch you.

Also you will be able to afk sleep using auto pot coc build and just use you mouse to take items in your inventory. SO much fun we will have :).

2.1-2.2 Hypu

Rip CHaran

7/10 would read again.
"
I've seen some hype and discussion about Blade Vortex being used by players and possible builds using the skill, but has anyone considered how hard could enemies be using BV as well?

Imagine a Blade Vortex rogue exile. Poor melee builds.

One of the first things I think about when GGG does any skill adjustments or adds new skills, is what they will do for enemies. I'd hope GGG does have some new exiles planned to use these skills. Whether the Blade Vortex exile will be Magnus the III remains to be seen.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 26, 2015, 4:43:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info