Can you duel wield The Consuming Dark?

I have resently played around with cast on crit and damage conversions, in order to achieve a build capable of fun, without reflect.

The orginal plan was to go voltaxic and ball lighting, which works perfectly, expect for the possibility of reaching critical pc heat levels and srs fps drops.

now granted my laptop is obviously not the most ideal machine for playing, but when you have aproximately 40 ball lightnings on screen per barrage, all hitting an equal amount of mobs, i do believe any machine will run into some issues.

This has made me look for new possibilities, which is why my eyes fell on The Consuming Dark unique dagger, which converts 75% of fire to chaos.

Now i enjoyed playing around with a fakener build, and im taking some inspiration from that.

So my questions are:

1. Can you duel wield The Consuming Dark, for a joined 100% conversion of fire damage?, so as not having to use the infernal mantle
(i know, the theoretical would go to 150%, but as the conversion cap in 100% lets just stick to that, because its all that i need anyway XD)

2. If 1 is true would it still work when used in conjunction with cyclone, which as the wiki tells, switches between the weapons per spin?

Yes and yes.

The conversion % is a global modifier to all fire damage you deal.

The switching of weapon for cyclone is a local attribute.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Thank you for the quick responce Boem ^^

and puuuuurfect muhuuhuhuh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info