2.1.0 Divination Cards

"
Serleth wrote:
"
Shavs is not BiS anymore or at least not as expensive cuz now you can actually beat the game without being low life.

You always could.

Shavs isn't less expensive because of the changes to the power levels of everything else. At least that's not the central reason.

It's less expensive because they adjusted the drop rate so that it's now 4x more common than it used to be.

And because some of the reasons for going low-life a few metas ago aren't as appealing now. Blood rage is the best example I can think of, but even the change to auras/reduced mana etc should mean that it's relatively harder to stack auras with shavs than it was before.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:13:36 PM
And yet again! amazing art GGG love it !
"
Lordemore wrote:
"
mireklefou wrote:
Shavronne's Wrappings *PogChamp Kreygasm*
Nice cards. Thank you, supporters.

That card is disgusting and out of sync.

Aren't Atziri and Malachai those who sacrifice others? Piety too.

Why mix Shavronne there? It seems quite wrong.

As if every villain in POE must be sacrificer and blood bather. Just beacause some youngsters thing that blood is cool.

Other cards seems much better.

Now that you mention it, it does seem a bit odd. I thought Shavronne was more of a scholar and scientist. But then again, she created Brutus...

I'd love to hear some clarification about this, lore-wise.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Meanwhile, my card is still in limbo...=(
Last edited by ToiletOfGold on Nov 25, 2015, 1:57:05 PM
These cards and the card system looks great. To my mind divination cards is loot cause it drops within the game. Herein lies the issue for me. One the one hand it is a brilliant system but on the other hand in my view access to these items is very low and changes is too slim. Pity, nevertheless a great system to POE.
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Did "The Lord In Black" guy mean to make his ring ilvl 84? Serious crafters will have no use for that thing.

Nope! It's not Tzeosh's ring, it's Bameth's. Says so right on the card.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Last edited by Commoble on Nov 25, 2015, 3:31:40 PM
Fertile Mind... Seriusly?
IGN: MegaSplasz
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Fertile Mind has such a cool art. It looks like there is a story behind the card... otherwise choosing this jewel is strange. It's a nice and useful jewel, but 6 cards for stack...?

Thank you. Its entirety is an homage to my mother, who loved nature and whom I learned a lot from. Fertile Mind was a perfect fit.
A boy with a computer.
Really some nice cards here! But wondering a bit, why does the 6L weapon card shows a 1H Thor's Hammer thing `? ;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info