Three New Supporter Uniques

Rotgut GGG
No cast speed on the SRS staff?

#sadface.
Hi

LOL I suggested a unique quicksilver flask and BOOM. That flask will work good for blood dance builds I suppose but at the end of the day isn't it better to simply have a perpetual/ample quicksilver flask of adrenaline? I see the potentials with the flask and consuming all frenzy charges at once but for some reason I feel a overwhelming meh about the item.

That shield will make a nice 3d skin, otherwise... 3s max makes smoke clouds to blind enemies, niche fire trap skills only really unless you add three dragons but even then if player uses a trap gem, then fire skill, that leaves only one more socket:(, this shield should be lvl 30 required as it probably won't get much use at 41 lvl required... The staff will also make a nice skin but potentials aren't very great, why couldn't we get a staff that synergizes with MI finally? MI is like the most forgotten keystone on the skilldrasil and yet one of the most coolest summoner reading skills ever, make minions explode!

Could Bro Laz make some wicked uniques again? FB still one of the all time greatest uniques.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Nov 24, 2015, 1:20:35 PM
with medical issues i come and go from this game. the one thing i can almost always rely on is that there will be something new and awesome when i log in again. it always has me coming back for more.
Wow that Trap shield!! i would realy like that for a trapper
Goddammit, GGG. Are you trying to coax me to come back into the game with all this new summoning stuff? :P
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
andreibld wrote:
No cast speed on the SRS staff?

how is that an SRS staff? The mods make it pretty clear that it's meant more as a general summoner staff, since you need to have a decent amount of all four minion types (if SRS is described as a Minion skill and is affected by Minion passives, then it's a minion skill not a homing fireball. Deal with it) for the staff to reach its full potential.

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Goddammit, GGG. Are you trying to coax me to come back into the game with all this new summoning stuff? :P

Probably. MUAHAHAHAHA!
"
AielloA wrote:
(if SRS is described as a Minion skill and is affected by Minion passives, then it's a minion skill not a homing fireball. Deal with it)

Couldn't have said it better myself.
SRS isnt a homing fireball.. As it can die, and in one unique map specifically will literally feed and heal the mob ive used them on. Your opinion has been noted however. SRS while strong, isnt the best build in the game. Yet it has more people whining about it that nearly any other build lol

"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Shajirr wrote:
Rotgut is disgusting - you still have Surgeon's mod in the game, even through it is OP as hell, and you even put its equivalent on a unique flask to prevent it being usable by non-crit builds? Good job!

+1

remaining uniques are 'unique' on first sight but..

staff is weird and it seems to cement the notion that SRS is a 'summon' (while it clearly is a homing fireball not a summon). the theory that spectres are supports is more than strange and looks like just toying with facts. it benefits SRS the most with zombies and spectres as meatshields just to get bonuses. will it beat +3 fire staff? not likely however it still is strong. sadly it supports something that was a mistake from the get-go: SRS as a minion. it should have never had happened..

the shield is a fluff. this game (currently, maybe 3.0 changes things A LOT) is all about clear speed. anything that does not directly support clear speed (aka 'fluff') is a bonus that sounds nice, looks nice on paper yet people ignore it entirely. -smoke cloud? -wow. is it free? -no, you have to use a weird shield. -whatever..

if that fluff was really important we would see it used already. but it is really difficult to find a 'viable' build that uses such fluff. the less buttons to push while farming (while watching a movie) the better. this is current poe 'meta' and unless there are changes ahead and serious ones at that it wont change
"
AielloA wrote:
(if SRS is described as a Minion skill and is affected by Minion passives, then it's a minion skill not a homing fireball. Deal with it) for the staff to reach its full potential.
To be fair, the actual reason it's a minion is because it actually is a minion, mechanically functions exactly like a minion, and doesn't function even significantly similarly to a fireball.

If we made skeletons spawn at your location rather than where you clicked, would that make them "homing arctic breath" (due to both using ground movement rather than flying)?
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 24, 2015, 5:36:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info