Redoing Tornado shot

Just wanted to post my tree and gear, looking for any advice/recommendations

Gear

I've been looking for a nice crit multi ammy, but trying to counter the res is rather difficult. I've considered dropping the Belly for a rare chest but then I lose a bit of life. Any thoughts? Also I'm saving for a better bow, nothing too fancy just a 375-400 pdps most likely, but trade blows in standard right now

I use cwdt-warlords mark for life and mana leech as well as the life leech from blood rage and from the passive node "blood drinker." With acuity reflect isnt an issue unless its on the map itself in which i just swap added fire for leech. I took a .4% mana leech node on tree for when warlords mark isnt up since i have basically 0 mana regen

My bandits were life-phys-power charge

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated, thanks

edit: said wrong charge from bandits
Last edited by BadBuild on Nov 22, 2015, 4:24:20 PM
Also, any feedback on where to go next in tree ?
Updated gear and tree

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4FLQguCIkNjQ-rFr8ZihmOIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLLlMwfDH6MpQ2PTnUOrM-z0MxSn1M_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69daF-wYeJirGVNbIxtbG-eb_JwUnDVdO11y3b3dwd9dX8CfyuDCYTFhs6HE4d2idOMC4w2jX2Nfo2_j2CVBZcGmvGbjZu1nKSdqqCfpcum4KfUr-u1SLe2uXy74702vea-p8EzwzPDOsSiykrKqdNv037UI9nG2sHcFeOf51TqYuyw7YPuDu968-r8xf66_sj_3g==?accountName=Master_Soul&characterName=IShootTornados

Stats

TS

Punc Trap

Defense

Starting to become happier with the build, waiting to sell more stuff to buy a better bow though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info