Huge Sword wielding Necromancer Witch

I've got a few hybrid summoners currently

Ground slam summoner templar - uses tanky spectres and skeletons as a meat shield to deal damage with ground slam from safety.

'Dioskouri' facebreaker templar - somewhat tanky, uses animated guardian equipped with facebreakers to duo-pugilize enemies to death while using spectres for support. Doesn't really work as well as it sounds because AG has a poor AI and most of the time stand like a dolt or runs in circles, however a facebreaker summoner with knitted horrors as a support and bloodlust gem is a nifty concept.

Bow 'poltergeist' shadow - uses bow skills, clones and 'spectral' minions, which means animated weapons, AG and spectres for tanking. It used a physical bow before, but I got him a Null as soon as I could for a full bow summoner flavor. Probably the most fun of them all even though I normally stay away from bows.

And also a few past projects that weren't too good or interesting, any of them could easily work as a witch.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 24, 2015, 6:02:19 AM
isnt this kind of exactly what a queens decree witch looks like? i thought that was a pretty common build since it is pretty much the only good life summoner friendly item in the game.

I did it with a scion last 3 month and it was pretty good ( atziri capable .. with a curse focus .. hilarious)

you can also take advantage of the fact that there is a pretty dense amount of minion nodes between the witch and templar so an elemental minion aura sword build could technically work.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Nov 24, 2015, 11:38:56 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
isnt this kind of exactly what a queens decree witch looks like? i thought that was a pretty common build since it is pretty much the only good life summoner friendly item in the game.

I did it with a scion last 3 month and it was pretty good ( atziri capable .. with a curse focus .. hilarious)

you can also take advantage of the fact that there is a pretty dense amount of minion nodes between the witch and templar so an elemental minion aura sword build could technically work.

I know about Queen's decree, but it is not meant for attacking with it. I want to make a witch that uses a 2h sword as her main attacking weapon and that she can clear some content with it (actually a 2h axe may look cool enough for me).
Last edited by MANGUERA on Nov 28, 2015, 12:40:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info