Slayer's 'Endless Hunger' questions

what is the current max life leech? will the +5% make a big impact?
if i kill mobs without losing life, will i start gaining life in 3 minutes time when I am against the boss?
will it persist between zones?
Do 'while leeching' effects work even if I'm at full life and still technically 'leeching'?
This looks just as OP as the fortify and spell block ascendency nodes.
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2017, 12:20:07 PM
"
Float wrote:
Unmodified max leech rate is 20% of your max life per second, so yes, it's a big increase.

"
if i kill mobs without losing life, will i start gaining life in 3 minutes time when I am against the boss? will it persist between zones?
It doesn't store the leech for later. If just means that if you reach full life, then lose life again before the leech effect would normally run out, it keeps healing you as if you'd never hit full life. Each individual leech effect is still not going to last very long. My assumption would be that it wouldn't persist between zones either, although this would almost never be relevant.

"
Do 'while leeching' effects work even if I'm at full life and still technically 'leeching'?
Can't answer that one with certainty, that sounds GGG only. That said, my guess would be yes.

"
It certainly looks better than the fortify one (although I wouldn't call that OP, or even strong). Honestly, I think free Unwavering Stance is the biggest deal here. But man, that spell block is still pretty damn ferocious, even though they are targeted at very different builds.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Nov 22, 2015, 9:00:56 AM
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Can't answer that one with certainty, that sounds GGG only. That said, my guess would be yes.

No, they normally end when you reach full life, that's what endless hunger is for.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
"

No, they normally end when you reach full life, that's what endless hunger is for.

The question is specifically referring to what happens while you have Endless Hunger allocated. So is my answer.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Nov 22, 2015, 9:26:05 AM
"
viperesque wrote:
The question is specifically referring to what happens while you have Endless Hunger allocated. So is my answer.

Ah, right, we agreed there, misread it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
How would Endless Hunger 'while Leeching' work for instant leech using acuity or VP? Or would the leech effects and stun immune not work since leeching is instant?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Jan 24, 2016, 2:41:45 PM
guys.. these ascendancy perks will change several times from now on. just do not theorycraft stuff based on some pre-pre-pre-release material. youll be dissapointed when the real thing hits

just remember blasphemy's 25% reservation
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
How would Endless Hunger 'while Leeching' work for instant leech using acuity or VP? Or would the leech effects and stun immune not work since leeching is instant?

You are stun immune as long as you leech. How long does an instant leech take? How long will you be stun immune?

Spoiler
It won't work in combination: Your leech takes 0 sec and you will be stun immune for 0 sec.
ign: fanimala
"
Float wrote:
if i kill mobs without losing life, will i start gaining life in 3 minutes time when I am against the boss?

Endless hunger (when buit properly) turn your Life Leech into sort of Life Regen. 38% per second.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Float wrote:

Endless hunger (when buit properly) turn your Life Leech into sort of Life Regen. 38% per second.

how do you get 38% per second? some examples please?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info