id blue 150 rings and amulets, ilvl 75-77 spoiler: wasted wisdoms

4 best items:

aguamented:

regaled:

rest of items:
Spoiler

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 22, 2015, 5:47:20 AM
There's a few of your rejects that I would have augmented/regaled/offered to friends who might regal them for their builds, but not many.

Would you say the POE item system is too tedious?
I think so atleast, I'd rather have more alterations drop and no more low level base items with crappy rolled explicits.
Same as above, for example the diamond ring with 27 chaos res and the other with high accuracy and mana. They can both be useful.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Nov 22, 2015, 10:07:19 AM
Well i guess it depends what you are looking for. The last amulet for example has 2 Tier 1 rolls, life and crit.
Even if you don't get useful stuff on the blues, you can still vendor them for alt shards. It's more efficient than carrying out a crappy 2-handed weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info