Expansion Announcement Tomorrow

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Sigh... raising the bar again. Now stuff is either going to be too easy for the new and improved characters or too hard for the old school basic ones.

You're ruining your game GGG.

You're jumping to conclusions. On paper, jewels sounded like power creep as well but they balanced the game around it. I'm sure they will do the same here.
Sick! :D
im massively pumped right now... jesus fucking christ. i will buy my firt supporter pack. that is for shure.
Last edited by Langhun on Nov 20, 2015, 4:12:06 PM
hopefully endgame map system is fixed. hopefully there is another way to grind out to 100. wasting time rolling maps to get barely any or zero in return. it needs to be dealt with. yay more lag from enviroments to deal with or problems with lower end machines. guess since its free to play people can start putting all money into there pc to be able to play it. looks cool awesome for the game overall. a cool way of going instead of adding new chrs, customization is great its why i played it. just lacks at a casual end game system. since people say its for casuals. its not. it def has more customization features then d3 and it is way better then wow and most any game out there.

yes d3 used to be boring especially just having to do the story line over and over again. glad they found a way to fix boring story mode playthrough and a end game system that helps the grind. yes random maps but being able to do them consistantly to help progression of chr is fun. not wandering around in a map hoping to get a better one. or wasting all currancy to buy higher maps and get none or get the lowest map possible. no matter what else cool they bring in. unless they balance out end game. people will get bored of it faster then they would of d3.

i hated d3 really hated it when it first came out. but started playing it in october the expansion the things they help to progress in the end game and not just making it fun while playing it till it gets boring and tired from grinding it out unless u got all the time in the world to play it.

consistancy will always matter to most people especially if they dont have all the time in the world to play it.
rawrawr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info