Is there anyway to downgrade a master?

I mean Zana speficic.
B4 at level 7 she had mission at level 76 normal maps
Now she only offer mission at maplevel 73-75 whit mods like dual eleweakness and vulnarbility.
I gain no xp at lvl 93, only bigger chance to die. Sux big time
no there isn't :(

I need more purple titles
"
Jazc wrote:
B4 at level 7 she had mission at level 76 normal maps

that time is gone, at least for now - it would also not help your issue to take her back down: its very high likely that it will not 'upgrade' her missions to their previous levels.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
As Mr Cee said, this was a change rolled out for the 2.0 upgrade and has nothing to do with leveling up Zana. It just sounds as though they happened around the same time for you which has led you to the erroneous conclusion about the level being the cause but it was purely coincidental.
Zana used to go up to 77 maps at level 8, as the Crumbled Laboratory would be a 76 zone , however that was changed in 2.0. The crumbled Laboratory with lev 8 Zana is now a 74 zone.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
ohhhh! A moderator here! All of use were begging about the reasoning behind the the Zana nerf. Is there still no regret to the Zana nerf up until now?
if the map isnt worth in your eyes or to dangerous, just leave it an type abandon it, ( or type /abandon_daily in the chat)
But ye a bit sad that she doesnt spawn higher maps anymore :(
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Still wishing Masters would auto open a new slot for another master in hideout once reaching L8. Swapping them in and out to get dailies done is monotonous :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
At least, an option to swap any master in your HO against one of the others who 'wait' in the towns would be a very appreciated 'shotcut'. But as I always abandon at least Haku and Vagan, and swap araound between Cata and Tora... "I can live with that". ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info