[2.0] The Glupport - Quad curse immune to physical & elemental damage support

Hello, few questions.
How did u level this char?
When did u switch to support?
Did u level alone or in party (pre-support)?
I really wanna play this as the first char in talisman, but should I play another char and stack some currency to buy quill+tabula+doedres? (early stage of supporting)

Thanks for the guide, played it on 5WHC and had lots of fun.
Wish this mechanic somehow makes it viable to use Veil of the Night as a regular/always-equip helm.

Or does it?

Having no ele res (even with IH) won't be enough to survive while gathering the required 72 souls for gluttony right?

edit:

i've tested myself using vaal lightning strike. you can grab your souls from another zone, move your gem into your inventory so that when you go to another zone you don't lose the souls.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Last edited by ManicCompression on Dec 1, 2015, 12:16:50 AM
"
Wish this mechanic somehow makes it viable to use Veil of the Night as a regular/always-equip helm.

Or does it?

Having no ele res (even with IH) won't be enough to survive while gathering the required 72 souls for gluttony right?

edit:

i've tested myself using vaal lightning strike. you can grab your souls from another zone, move your gem into your inventory so that when you go to another zone you don't lose the souls.

Sorry for the super late response;

Blood of Corruption doesn't store the souls, it is the skill (Gluttony) that you get from equipping the amulet. This is easily tested by havnig 2 Blood of Corruptions on your inventory, fill the first GLuttony, then swap the amulets and you will note that even after equipping a different amulet it still has max souls. So it grants a skill globally to your character, that stores the souls, not the item itself.

And what comes to the carrying souls from another instance to another, it doesn't work. You either did something wrong (returned to the old instance) or it is a bug.

ANd Veil isn't really an option to be equipped full time, especially not in HC environment.
Last edited by Karvarousku on Dec 10, 2015, 10:34:53 AM
Awesome build, had some fun talking with friends about it today :) bumparoonie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info