harbinger bow crafting?

i'm going through my standard league stash and found this harbinger i have regaled.
i don't remember if this is a 2 mod or 3 mod rare. i think it had the emperor's hybrid mod but i am not certain. i just can't remember. is there anyway to know?

if it is a 2 mod rare it could be an upgrade over my current bow. multimod + %phys + +phys + crit or attack speed.

what do you experts think?
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 14, 2015, 1:52:31 PM
actually, that's a 3 mod bow. 80% phys isnt possible for a hybrid, and +135 accuracy is the minimum for a dictators roll. so that bow's basically a vendor unfortunately.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
You wouldn't be able to put %phys and +phys on this bow anyway, since those are both prefixes as is +fire damage.
i can add %phys to the bow so there is definitely an emperor's mod there. it was added before they changed all the tiers and added another top tier. i tested at vagan.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 15, 2015, 6:35:03 AM
Then it is screwed by the fire damage on it. You want %phys and flat phys but you can't add both of them as it has two prefixes already.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
forgot about the fire damage being a prefix aswell. thanks all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info