Animated Guardian + Windscream Boots, will it work?

Hi guys,

at the moment I plan my build for the next league. I will play a summoner and therefore I want to use for the first time a animated guardian.

For gear I planned to use the fallowing:

- Dying Breath
- Leer Cast
- Zahndethus' Cassock

My further idea was to use the fallowing:

- Windscream Boots (so that my animated guardian can apply an additional curse)
- Corrupted gloves with 'Curse Enemies with Elemental Waekness on Hit' or Asenath's Gentle Touch

I read already in the forum that minions cant apply curses via curse on hit, but could it work with the gloves?

Idea for a 3L: AG - minion life - melee splash

Could this work out?
"
7thSlap wrote:

- Windscream Boots (so that my animated guardian can apply an additional curse)
- Corrupted gloves with 'Curse Enemies with Elemental Waekness on Hit' or Asenath's Gentle Touch

I read already in the forum that minions cant apply curses via curse on hit, but could it work with the gloves?

I think you already answered your own question :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
The Curse on Hit support doesn't work - that doesn't mean Minions cannot apply Curses through an on-Hit modifier. For all intents and purposes, it should work; all other on-Hit modifiers work just fine, and I don't see why +1 Curse would break.
Ok, thank you for your fast answers :)
Oh right. I thought that you mean you will wear Windscream and Asenath, not the guardian. Sorry for a misleading answer ^^
In this case it wouldn't work... right?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
it will work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info