Stash Tab Sales, 24-Hour BLAMT Race and More!

Been long overdue for something neat like this.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Just when i needed to buy some stashes.
24 hours of Mud Flats
Sweet, I've been waiting for a stash tab sale.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
SO just to be sure if I buy a "pack" worth of mtx points I will get the corresponding pack when its released?
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

"
There will be an "Upgrade to Premium Tabs" sale after the weekend.

Omg I've been waiting for this for two years this better be more than some tiny discount.

Also there should be upgrade bundles too imo...
"
RIP_POE wrote:
SO just to be sure if I buy a "pack" worth of mtx points I will get the corresponding pack when its released?

Not automatically, but you can choose to upgrade it. If the pack costs $100 and you've bought $150 worth of points, you can apply $80 of that towards the pack and only have to pay an additional $20 to upgrade.
Making the transition from only-temp-league player to standard-with-some-temp-league-here-and-there... the fact that purchasing more stash tabs will not add more tabs but convert existing remove-only tabs stalls my purchase every time these sales pop up. I have things that I want to keep/sell in my remove-only tab (selling takes time) and I want to benefit from purchasing more stash tabs. Is there any discussion to revert this behavior? I would have bought at least 3 packs by now if it didn't behave this way.
IGN: Yolowanda
"
chilipino wrote:
Making the transition from only-temp-league player to standard-with-some-temp-league-here-and-there... the fact that purchasing more stash tabs will not add more tabs but convert existing remove-only tabs stalls my purchase every time these sales pop up. I have things that I want to keep/sell in my remove-only tab (selling takes time) and I want to benefit from purchasing more stash tabs. Is there any discussion to revert this behavior? I would have bought at least 3 packs by now if it didn't behave this way.

Translation: I like abusing the system, can I please keep doing so?

-Galileo Galilei
"
ZaM wrote:

"
There will be an "Upgrade to Premium Tabs" sale after the weekend.

Omg I've been waiting for this for two years this better be more than some tiny discount.

Also there should be upgrade bundles too imo...

It'll be discounted from 15 to upgrade to 10. That's what it's been the past times they've done this (which has been more recently than 2 years ago).

-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info