Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

Will the Poison changes (most notably the new Passives, and the new Support) be in this update?

Would make sense with the addition of the new Chaos DoT Spells and changes to Passive Tree..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
this is not gonna be a void league right?
ПОСМОТРИМ НО МОЖЕТ И ЛАЖА)))
I think, they should make another permanent league(couse standart is pretty trashy and hardcore is not for all players(for example i like to play squishy builds,do retarded mistakes, and my internet connection is sometimes laggy).
I dont like changes to skill tree, since its really ruins my game knowledge, but i rly that they are starting a new league and i hope it will last longer then torment/warbands or maybe it even will be permanent
Yeah that would be pretty cool:

4 permanent League: Standard - Hardcore - Talisman SC and Talisman HC.
Like others said before, Standard is pretty much boring. A new permanent League where you can choose to transfer your characters to, like from other Leagues or races.
And then again you could choose to freeze standard now to next introduced changes in Skilltree and so ...
I have a question, its mentioned for contagion and essence drain that spell damage also applies to damage over time, will elemental damage also apply or only spell damage will apply.

Thanks!
Oh boy,
"
"
Tereng wrote:
I have a question, its mentioned for contagion and essence drain that spell damage also applies to damage over time, will elemental damage also apply or only spell damage will apply.

Thanks!

I can pretty confidently say its only spell dmg - ele dmg works for all other types besides Chaos.

Thanks for the reply, guess I'll be making the build around spell dmg then.
I am excited, I was getting bored of Path of Exile for a bit there and now I'll definitely be coming back. Looking forward to it.
:3 Naiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info