2.0.5b Patch Notes

Checked for no PoE processes stuck in background. Exited Steam, opened using Run as Admin. Installed patch for the 3rd time.

Still can't login, reports that I need to update. The login screen still shows release tags/2.0.5
REKT
"

Can you guys please check that there are no existing Path of Exile processes still running? If there is please end them and then try launching Path of Exile as an Administrator.

If you play through Steam, please exit Steam completely, and then run Steam as an Administrator, and then try launching Path of Exile again.

I exited steam, reopened as administrator. it queued the patch again. opened POE and it prompts me to reinstall patch again.
I did run steam by administrator and still telling me to restart and do update, and I notice that when I launched the game I don't see any network reaction... just launching normaly as there was no update.
Same. Neither me or my husband can get in. 8/

I'm having the same issue. :([/quote]

"
RGR_Xantheus wrote:
Same here :D GG GGG I'm locked out indefinitely due to the patch xD.

Can you guys please check that there are no existing Path of Exile processes still running? If there is please end them and then try launching Path of Exile as an Administrator.

If you play through Steam, please exit Steam completely, and then run Steam as an Administrator, and then try launching Path of Exile again.[/quote]

restarted,launched Path of Exile and steam as an Administrator.Same Problem
ID: Bizaugska
steam downloading 128.3mb patch now (finally)
Same issue here, please take your time fixing, been no lifing it up and this error has given me a much needed bathroom break
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
This should be fixed now, please let us know if you encounter any further troubles.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
awesome, updated correctly now cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info