IMAGES UPDATED!

Sarn_Encampment

Lioneye's_Watch

Kaom's_Dream

The_Harvest

Chamber_of_Sins

The_Ledge

The_Cavern_of_Wrath

My personal Postfx consists of Vibrance, ToneMapping, Curves, Dithering, and Bloom though I did throw it together rather quickly so I will continue to edit it.

I will edit it a bit more, just want to see what you all think.
Last edited by nyanraptor on Nov 5, 2015, 11:54:16 PM
That's a bit aggressive for my taste. I'd be interested to see how it looks after you get a chance to tweak things. I used to run with sweetfx for a while. I may go back to it, but I haven't really gotten around to setting things up.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
I see why you would see it as "aggressive" as I have quite gone high on contrast and exposure. I also desaturated a bit, but like I said, ill tweak it more as time goes to try and get my desired effect. Thanks for the feedback!

Oh and I will upload pics of other areas as well.
I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish.
He's making tweaks to the visuals to give the game an aesthetic he likes. It all comes down to taste. I prefer my settings a bit more subtle, but I do like how the tweaks make Lioneye's Watch and Kaom's Dream look.

go play diablo 3 Kappa

seriously I don't know what is wrong with PoE graphic
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 6, 2015, 11:10:21 AM
No one said there was anything wrong. He's just using a third party program to make small tweaks. What's the harm?

I always liked how a few people automatically assume that because I am making changes to the visuals or simply talking about them means I do not like how PoE looks. There is nothing wrong with the way PoE looks. On that note, I actually think PoE looks a lot better than most ARPGs. Like MaxTheLimit said, I am only trying to get an effect that is appealing to some eyes, that is all. I did see the "Kappa" on the "go play diablo 3" though so I will leave that out lol (though Diablo 3 is not appealing to my eye).
Last edited by nyanraptor on Nov 6, 2015, 2:18:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info