Last 1-Month Flashback Rips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_tX4-gQ9s0

I like seeing people die (on PoE). Maybe it's some kind of schadenfreude.
I like the fact that their reactions are legit most of the time. You can feel their shock. Unlike the "6-linking items" reactions where they just fake/exaggerate it to the max for viewers' pleasure.

Sounds are sometimes too low, sometimes too high. Sorry about that.

Enjoy and keep ripping m8s
Nice watch ^^

"Fuck! I'm bad, I'm SOOOO bad!!!" - Zeno in rage mode xD

Some scenes really hurted while viewing ^^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Good Video, Though i am dissapointed in the pratice of alt f4ing, You cant really call your self hardcore if u can whimp out on a fight, the only one their playing like a true man was Zeno, prepping with a portal and trying to portal out, if ggg put a 3-5 sec life timer on players even though they have logged out, it would make for more prepping time and less rushing in knowing you can chicken out at any time, showing a higher Caliber of hardcore player. Survival instincs should be how to preserve ones own life by doing the extraordenary not alt f4.

Over all a good watch thanks for the effort show casing this to the community :)
I cannot support the Direction of this game anymore due to the fact the PC verson of the game will be compromised due to the limitation of the console verson, which explains alot of the current state of the game.
Last edited by galihurst on Nov 8, 2015, 5:51:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info