Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What should I make this templar into?

I currently have a templar with the following tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMFWxRNGS4aOCftMolG103YV-JZ813GYG135YFvgziLjIx2kFWdgJ48ogCnhKyqud3AGtSP3fPhc-dS7DjtIO8O73zyLw==

What would you make him into, or should I just reroll?
IGN: Dewolff
Actually you should have an idea and then create the build around it not the other way...

But well you've taken very decent nodes which can be a base for most of the popular templar builds from this you could roll a Lightning Strike Templar, a totem Templar or even a Lightning Arrow Templar you are pretty free to chose at the moment.
Yep, tree isn't messed up bad at all, could do a lot of things. Nothing that quest respecs couldn't fix or help you mold it a slightly different way.

what have you been doing so far?
I only very recently started playing and kind of got this start from Kripp. I was just using freeze pulse or a bow, whatever I found really. The build Is pretty heavy in defence I think, is this a problem for softcore?
IGN: Dewolff
"
Dewolff wrote:
I only very recently started playing and kind of got this start from Kripp. I was just using freeze pulse or a bow, whatever I found really. The build Is pretty heavy in defence I think, is this a problem for softcore?

No!! even on softcore you need to be pretty heavily on defensive passives. Lots of life, resistances etc. ways to get life back, or energy shield etc. Usually you can get pretty good damage without much as far as points invested.

My build for instances has a few physical damage nodes from the start. Resolute technique so I don't miss. And then the increased aoe I have can count as damage, but also is in part a part of my survivability since I get life back from leech and hitting more targets is better. Rest of points are spent in life resistances, avoiding being stunned etc.

On your gear it will be the same thing, depending on your build you might have items that have a damage boost to them that is helpful. but otherwise you'll be wanting life on your gear and resists and or some other important stats depending on your chosen build.

Some builds require a bit more specifics in the way of damage, but you certainly never want to go all out in one direction. Right now your build already has a large amount of bonus to elemental damage with weapons, and elemental damage that applies to things like spells as well as to elemental damage on your weapons and gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info