Hey GGG, about Soulthirst...

I think you did a great job with the point redistribution.

The alternate art prizes could use some help though. I think the staff can only be randomly won through a piety kill or BLAMT event that I saw? I'd suggest adding it as a prize to a few more races (just give like 5 away, doesn't have to be 30 like in the longer races).

Thanks for considering.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I dont even get why the staff is a thing.
"
Xexist wrote:
I dont even get why the staff is a thing.

alternate art and high itemlevel
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Item Level 100 allows crafting of an item with the "best" mods of a particular type (although it gets to be harder as well because your chance of getting the lower level mods does not decrease)
"
Makivante wrote:

The alternate art prizes could use some help though. I think the staff can only be randomly won through a piety kill or BLAMT event that I saw? I'd suggest adding it as a prize to a few more races (just give like 5 away, doesn't have to be 30 like in the longer races).

Thanks for considering.

Types of random prizes are unlocked each week - so the first week has one type of prize, the second has two prize types and so on. The staff should be awardable in any race in weeks 2-4 of the season.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Which of the Soulthirst race items has or is very likely to have in game 3D art?

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Which of the Soulthirst race items has or is very likely to have in game 3D art?

Can't say as an official source, but soul taker 100% will have 3d art.

The shield and 1 hander should as well.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Makivante wrote:

Thanks for considering.

Types of random prizes are unlocked each week - so the first week has one type of prize, the second has two prize types and so on. The staff should be awardable in any race in weeks 2-4 of the season.

That's very cool. Thanks for the response, sir!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info