Darkshrine Event HC (IC004)

Can't wait :) Maybe I should go Hardcore this time around, no Onslaught beyonders xD
Are demigods awarded to dead hardcore players? This seems really weird and competely breaks with the long standing tradition of how demigods are earned.

You're not exactly a "demigod" if you die before the end..

"
A_Faith wrote:
Are demigods awarded to dead hardcore players? This seems really weird and competely breaks with the long standing tradition of how demigods are earned.

You're not exactly a "demigod" if you die before the end..

"
This is a hardcore event. Death eliminates you from the league, but dead characters are still eligible for prizes. There is also a standard version of this event.

As per this post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1461181
"
Dead characters are fully eligible for prize points in this and future race seasons. This means you can push ahead without having to worry about losing your standing if you die. In higher difficulty levels, you still lose experience when you die.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Dreams comes true and only HC ?
Feels like Christmas Eve

so damn hyped
"
ReDHaWkftw wrote:
is Darkshrine league only Hardcore?

"
Midas666 wrote:

No. From the announcement post, "There is also a standard version of this event."
I am pretty interested to see these shrines in action.
Even though I feel pretty burned out on PoE since I died twice at level 84 in this flashback league. I feel like I'm cursed. :'(
if i make standart and hc characters 80+ , i will have chance get random from each ??
"
Midas666 wrote:

Eliminating 80% of the paying player base is something that you dream about? If you like and care about PoE, you may want to reconsider your 'dreams'. :)
I don't understand. So , is it harcore league or standard? If i'll die , my character is tranfer to standard league or i lose experience?
Last edited by TryKilleR on Nov 2, 2015, 12:44:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info