Darkshrine Event (IC003)

"
dukilupp wrote:
Please clarify, at the end of the league, will the character together with all equipments and currencies return/merge to standard league?

Or only prizes awarded can return/merge to standard league?

Thanks in advance.

There is no mention of 'void' in the announcement post. So everything at the end of the league will be transferred to its parent league, in this case Standard.
Let's do it! GGG <3
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
"
dukilupp wrote:
Please clarify, at the end of the league, will the character together with all equipments and currencies return/merge to standard league?

Thanks in advance.

it will merge into standard, it won't be void league

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3pv3s9/forum_announcements_annoucing_the_fiveweek/cw9rieh?context=3
Gl everyone, may the best one win
Gl everyone, may the best one win
OK, I surrender. Game with actual servers stabilty is unplayeble for me.

Edit:

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 2, 2015, 4:45:26 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
OK, I surrender. Game with actual servers stabilty is unplayeble for me.

^ Not playing the event but have the same issues with servers. Let's hope for a huge player drop soon ;)
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
dukilupp wrote:

Thanks in advance.

There is no mention of 'void' in the announcement post. So everything at the end of the league will be transferred to its parent league, in this case Standard.

"
pinytenis wrote:
"
dukilupp wrote:

Thanks in advance.

it will merge into standard, it won't be void league

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3pv3s9/forum_announcements_annoucing_the_fiveweek/cw9rieh?context=3

Thanks.
Timing is not very good guys... starting on monday/tuesday depending on your time zone, most people work you know ?
1st to level 80, holy fuck this took way to long can finally go sleep now :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info