flicker strike 95k dps 10,3kES 35%eva 39%block 194IIQ/380IIR-450IIR

Are you using PPAD because of locked colors or does it actually give you more dmg than added lightning because of Foe Bite?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
gg mate

"
clear speed is 3min per map with 194iiq 352iir even in T12 if i dont pick up rares, but i pick up all the rares

all about those rares, f clearspeed man, I love my loot.
"
illmtk wrote:
Absolutely disgusting gear. Would you mind uploading a vid of an average run? I get lots of rares too, but if I pickup everything my clear speed doubles and I don't like that. You do it in 3. Do you TP back with full inventories? Or ID items and throw it on the ground for space?

sure ill record 2 videos later of how i usually play and farm
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Are you using PPAD because of locked colors or does it actually give you more dmg than added lightning because of Foe Bite?

never tried but i need physical damage to leech and i think ppad is better because with the 10% of physical damage added as fire and cold, with 30% of physical damage added as lightning dmg from the tree and 40%physical damage node, i think it's better ppad.
and if i wanted to change item quantity for added fire to kill vinktar square boss for example, i get much more dps with ppad+added fire than added light+added fire
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 19, 2016, 2:27:43 AM
here a video of 2 phys reflect maps
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 19, 2016, 11:01:54 AM
here a video of 2 phys reflect maps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54UFeHMgoRo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54UFeHMgoRo

this is how i play

at the end of the video the quality is very low , i had only a few gb left on my ssd and automatically the quality became very low
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Feb 19, 2016, 11:37:47 AM
completed my char, updated the first post
i wish they would add demigod stride 3d art one day.. and eternals so i might craft my own circlet, boots and gloves
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 19, 2016, 8:23:27 AM
my character updated
"
my character updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info