flicker strike 95k dps 10,3kES 35%eva 39%block 194IIQ/380IIR-450IIR

MF CI WANDER 194iiq/500iir GONE
120k dps selfbuffed with charges, 160k with onslaught ( from the tree ) and atziri promise ( using iir+iiq gem ) 8,5k es 35%evasion 33%block with tempest shield

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEAx4DlgW1CaAOXBB7ES8RUBR1FLAV1xa_Go0dTx9BIG4i6iL0JP0nqSoLKjgrCiy_LR8wfDW5N9Q6szsoP3NFfkkPSppKyEyzUDBQQlFHUilTNVXgVmNW-lhaWbxaUlsmW69d8l9qX7BgQ2r6bAts520ZbWxuPW-ecFJ1_XcHd9d7bnvDfyt_xn_7gh6DCYRvhMWGrocHhxOIQonTjDaNv4_6kBGTJ5chmmGbXZu1nKScxKEvogSmMqcrqHKomrFbtUi3Ir46voC-ir7uwXzBxcM6xSjHyslEykrN6s5w0B_Q0NRC1y3YYNsa5ebnVOd06NbrY-wY7T_v6_KX9lv25_rv_GT_3g==?accountName=InAshesTheyShallReap&characterName=DestroyEverything

finally completed, this is my only char

templar OLD PIC

shield which is the #1 shield for CI/low life without coe with fire res has alt art saffels frame
wand has alt art void battery
chest has demigod dominance alt art
gloves demi alt art
i would skin my helmet with demi triumph but isn't that good on scion/ranger, op on templar
i'd also skin demi stride but they dont have 3d art yet
cloak of flames ready for my second chest which i use for reflect maps ( no item rarity in the 6l there )
queen decree as second slot

can do any map mod except blood magic, can do double reflect maps easily, can kill kaom in abyss easily, clear speed is 3min per map with 194iiq 500iir even in T12-T14 if i dont pick up rares, but i pick up all the rares, and they are many

windripper LA CI 219iiq/405iir GONE
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702695

Flicker strike
194IIQ/380IIR with flicker strike and mf flask active, ~450IIR on HoA kills
95k Tooltip dps with lion's roar+atziri promise full charges, 1,2MIL DPS
10,3k es
35%evasion
39%block with tempest shield

can do all map mods except blood magic, switch to wild strike for cannot leech, switch to wild strike for phys reflect maps, ele reflect are easy, can clean T13-T14 maps in 2 minutes if i dont pick up anything

second vaal regalia for ele reflect maps
prismatic ring for ele weakness map
prismating ring+headhunter for temporal chain maps
mana leech jewel for 40%/60% regen maps even if 40% are easily doable without mana leech
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Oct 21, 2016, 2:38:51 AM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 2:39:56 AM
Can you do Hall of Grand Masters with MF gear?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

don't know, never tried.
is it worth to run it with mf? i thought the reward wasn't that great, anyway i usually sell all the unique maps i find
"
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

don't know, never tried.
is it worth to run it with mf? i thought the reward wasn't that great, anyway i usually sell all the unique maps i find

It's really good to run it. Don't know if MF is important. I suggest you try it for yourself.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
upgraded the shield, belt and helmet some days ago ;)
Beautiful gear <3.
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.
nice gear!
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
This seems like this is a Budget Build. ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Absolutely disgusting gear. Would you mind uploading a vid of an average run? I get lots of rares too, but if I pickup everything my clear speed doubles and I don't like that. You do it in 3. Do you TP back with full inventories? Or ID items and throw it on the ground for space?
Looks newbie friendly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info