[2.0]Bloodmagic staff SRS with triple curse, capped block with rumi's

Reposting from "Item Display Cabinet". It is not a guide, I'm just showing my really strong, and I think pretty unique spec (ofc. if any1 can call SRS unique).

gear+jewels

or

+
for no-regen maps/opening freeze boxes

(new jewels I will use for pvp in 2.2)

tree 118 Bandits: Oak, kill, kill.

6604 hp with rare helmet, 6292 with devoto's (using almost exclusively devoto's, moar move speed). With Kaom's 8844 and 8568 respectively (I can use Kaom's if I play in party with dedicated curser or for fights like uber atziri - last boss; trio and vaals with curses). 75% block and 65% spell block with rumi's (20/10 without). My belt + arcane chemistry node put my flasks at 19 charges per use for granite/ress flask, 13 for quicksilver, 9 for eternal/divine life flask, 6 for hallowed life flask and 2!!! for hallowed mana flask. I cap at 25 skulls without, and 31 with vaal haste (+1 with cast speed unset ring). Jewels are decent, but if you invest more you can get more hp and way more cast speed. I am trying to upgrade them over time. 77 unreserved mana (with str. ring), enough for casting all supporting skills. About life flasks: I don't really understand math behind this, but tested values are: 2025 for seething divine flask (from 979), 5810 for eternal flask (from 2496) and 2505 for bubbling hallowed (this one is really weird, over 2100 was instant, and only around 400 over time). Conclusion - bubbling is clearly better than seething, and I use hallowed instead of divine to make it even more spammable, but this really doesn't matter, I never run out of life flasks.

For fun: Flame Golem vs Atziri
Last edited by SteKrz on Mar 1, 2016, 6:44:05 AM
Looks solid and really nice gear.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Looks good, thanks for your advice.

Preparing for use with Mistress of Sacrifice (probably would have to change to witch, we don't know what ascendancy scion will get).
Last edited by SteKrz on Mar 7, 2016, 11:25:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info