Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

bump
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
slow day today :o

Welp, time to sleep, wont reply until approx 12 hours from now

take care peeps

Slayer

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Hi! I'm interested in a build~ It's probably both more and less specific than what you're used to, since I'm aiming for a specific class and method of beating Merciless difficulty for the All the Ears achievement, as well as opening up Gems in the shop I've yet to unlock.

Skill: Not sure what works well with Facebreakers
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Physical
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Unarmed, Facebreakers
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): The aim is to clear Merciless, it may go further, but isn't required.

Other Requirements: Duelist Class, (Oak, Alira, Kraityn with one of those reformed post Merci).

I'm not sure if that Bandit order will be helpful or not, but, I'm following a guide and it would be easier to just be able to do exactly as it says, rather than remembering to swap around the bandit orders.

Leveling Gear: (In case it influences point allocation in any way)
Spoiler

Either post here, or a PM, whichever is more convenient for you ^_^

Edit:

Annnd you go to sleep as I'm writing my post LOL. I have awesome timing haha. Thankfully it's late for me as well.
Last edited by Zephryl on Oct 26, 2015, 10:28:57 AM
bump

all righty i will bite.

i want to have a viable HC reave build. my build is working great right now, about to go for the unrelenting node wheel (unless you think otherwise?) my character is public, you can see where i am at currently. i know probably wont be able to do 75+ content, frankly i'll be incredibly happy if i make it to 75 so don't build me past there haha. when i get there if relevant we can talk again.

i'm not necessarily committed to anything. by which i mean i have no preference for ele dmg, crit, daggers claws swords, boots, chests, quipment, etc., etc. whatever works best with reave to get me to 75. or even 70. lolol. (never made it past 50's in HC yet.)

not really building evasion even though i am using such boots and gloves

build awaaaaaay!

thanks! you can post here or pm me either works.
Hi, thanks for this oppurtunity, I really needed it :D

If you have some free time please look at this (I won't be able to play this week) and hope you will get better.

Spoiler
I have a level 76 shadow with 95 free passive points it was an EA build with heavy manareg before act 4 was released.

Spent some time thinking how could I make it work in the current game version and this is the result:

Using eldritch battery, so I can vendor my manaregen items.

Items:
chest: I could use an

(mitigating ele reflect and that +1 level is like a free empower)
boots
(or rare with movespeed?)
belt:

The bow and quiver I've been using:

I maybe want to get myself a Soul Strike and corrupt +1 arrow mod on it.

Helmet:
Devoto's Devotion
This looks to be a new unique, but also could be great with my build (my plan lacks dex)
Or I could get a rare with high ES.
Or

since manaregen is not important anymore and I could get a nice chunk of armor and ES with this and chaos resist may be a key thing to the build, because it has relatively low health.

Gloves: I don't know what could be good.

Accessory: focusing on resist HP and ES, instead of manaregen.

(
something like this)

I did not think about gem setups yet, the curse on hit you can see in my bow will probably stay the same.
Chestpiece probably will be 4 link to keep it cheap
(
+ if i can get a 5lik then add a
)
Auras: Discipline+ Purity of fire so the bad passive from the chest won't get triggered.

Skill tree, something like this, but I just made this in like 5 mins so probably is not the best:
Skill Tree
I did not pick up the gem socket slots, not sure if they are worth.

Last edited by krenderke on Oct 27, 2015, 12:59:27 PM
Hello, I have a request.

Skill:
Elemental: I want to do an ignite build. Something were I can do reflect and not care about it.
League: The up coming 1 month soft-core.
Weapon: Honestly what ever works, lets target something cheap with an option to grow.
Level: 85+

In a nut shell, I want to burn my enemies down fast. I want a 50/50 balance on survivability and clear speed. What's going to be our best 4link and 5 link setup?
"
sniper1232 wrote:
Hello, I have a request.

Skill:
Elemental: I want to do an ignite build. Something were I can do reflect and not care about it.
League: The up coming 1 month soft-core.
Weapon: Honestly what ever works, lets target something cheap with an option to grow.
Level: 85+

In a nut shell, I want to burn my enemies down fast. I want a 50/50 balance on survivability and clear speed. What's going to be our best 4link and 5 link setup?

The fun thing is the build I posted above you to be reviewed pretty much fits into the stuff you want, other thing is if what I thought is bad :D
Dual totem arctic breath (pref noncrit but either one)
5 week HC
Shield + any 1hander
90-95 for finished build, anywhere in between those

Everything else is up to you, whatever makes the best build. Also let me know what your main 5-6 link would be.
"
alex846203 wrote:
Dual totem arctic breath (pref noncrit but either one)
5 week HC
Shield + any 1hander
90-95 for finished build, anywhere in between those

Everything else is up to you, whatever makes the best build. Also let me know what your main 5-6 link would be.

pm sent :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info