[2.0] Shadow Dual Wield Claw Crit Reave: The Blood Reaver

This guide is not going to have any fancy opening pic, because every single one of them is the same, im in my hideout, zooming in, and screenshotting with expensive MTX's that no one gives a crap about!

Moving on! Welcome to my new 2.0 build, The Blood Reaver. This build is not really hardcore viable... and its very glass cannon-like, so it is strictly softcore only... apologies to those who were eager for my next build /s

Why exactly is it called Blood Reaver?

Blood Reaver has a meaningful name in this build, simply because of the claw you will be using.
As you can see, Bloodseeker leeches, and its instant! this is half the reason why i used claws (the other half is because this is my first claw build, ever! Leech is totally viable, its not broken, its not nerfed to shit, no... It works perfectly fine in this build. especially with this unique item.

Also, demonic reave looks like... blood i guess O.O

Skill tree

Boop Tree Here

Pretty simple to follow, no prioritization, if you need life, go for life, damage? go for it, get it? good.

Gear

Rats nest is great for this build, its got evasion, crit, attack speed, movement speed, you name it!
Bloodseeker, is basically described above.
The rare claw i used was expensive in standard, 6 ex... so, yeah, can be pricey.

Now, Blood Dance is great for frenzy charge procing, it gives life leech, movement speed, and although it gives you less attack speed then if you don't use it, its better for you overall. Once you get a 6l, you can trade the boots away for rare life-res-move boots.

Doryani's belt is optional.

Skill Linking

Reave: 5L - Reave, Multistrike, Faster Attacks, Blood Magic, Increased crit multi
6L: Add Ice Bite (For frenzy charge proc once you get rid of boots)

Movement = Whirling Blades: 4L - Whirling Blades, fortify, faster attacks, blood magic.

Auras = Hatred, Grace

Curse = Assassins Mark

Cast on Death = Cast on death, discharge, portal, conc effect

Use ice golem

This section does not require a spoiler, ill save ya the clicking

Jewels: Pugilist, and anything with dual wield crit/phys/attack speed.

Flasks: Whatever you want, but i personally use 3x life flasks, 1 evasion flask, and 1 atziri flask

Offensive/Defensive Sheets

Offensive Sheets w/o any charges, just auras/golems

453% Crit Multi

Offensive w/ 4 power charges and 5 frenzy charge

Defensive

With frenzy charges, its approx 114 life regen per second.

That's all i guess... Very short guide... coz im tired of a few things, so, im doing you guys a favour in giving out content and builds and stuff.. so, like it or not, i stopped caring when i stopped taking a break from PoE

Thank you for reading, if you have questions, please, pm me, or comment or something

Video might come, not sure, GPU has been playing up since new driver update.

Much love

Me.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Almost like my reaver i played in the previous flashback league. Bloodseeker was a great offhand.

Still got most items on him. I used daresso chest for my torso slot but it's on my archer now.

You can easily drop blood magic from reave link. It's not needed at all to support reave. And melee physical any day over faster attacks.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 19, 2015, 1:44:14 PM
"
Completed 5 Challengeskompaniet wrote:
Almost like my reaver i played in the previous flashback league. Bloodseeker was a great offhand.

Still got most items on him. I used daresso chest for my torso slot but it's on my archer now.

You can easily drop blood magic from reave link. It's not needed at all to support reave. And melee physical any day over faster attacks.

I like to attack fast :( and for some reason, blood magic is my always go to... i needed it because i got 2 50% auras.

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Melee phys is the better option though. You get a "more" damage multiplier off it, and the slower attacks will make mana sustain a lot easier, meaning you can drop BM.

Although if you just wanna keep BM for thematic reasons, that's cool.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
Melee phys is the better option though. You get a "more" damage multiplier off it, and the slower attacks will make mana sustain a lot easier, meaning you can drop BM.

Although if you just wanna keep BM for thematic reasons, that's cool.

but as i stated above, im using 2 50% mana reserve auras, so, even if i took out BM, i still cant use my skill because of my mana, there aint nun

Ahh, my bad. I have no brain today.

=)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
Ahh, my bad. I have no brain today.

=)

It's okay, you can have mine <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info