Race ice nova templars

I've really this found good for 1 hour races, if anyone hasn't tried it out. Nova is first gem u get after glacial hammer and mainly round up mobs and nova down. It's really good and super fast leveling for the first hour. I'd say lvl 12-16 depends on how well you know the game and time spent on not having any downtime. No gear needed pick up w/e u get. Pretty op spell early on in game I believe. Pray for 2 mana pots quick and its gg from there.

Takes alot less damage the first 20 min from mobs freezing in mudflats and not owning you, just run to mudflats do quest dont stop until u meet 6-10 dudes. Aoe down. Same for next 2 areas and when you are on ledge just own packs rinse and repeat. Ledge packs die with no novas at that point for super speed. If you happen to transmutation a ring ot 2 or added cold damage. It's only better.

As for longer races 3-4 hour ones. I don't feel it adds up to the damage and speed you need as to all the bow and ground slammers out there. But give it a whirl.

Feel free to let me know you how roll templars in short races.

In longer races after ledge the next few areas since you farmed ledge or just going into the coves and stuff in the 2 hour ones. this still owns. Even took brutus out quite easy few glacial hits and just circle him freeze nova the f out of him. Of course port when your low. Hope you have 3-4 just in case.
Last edited by cavespro on Feb 14, 2013, 1:08:00 PM
I loosely tested it today. I got to level 11.8 without optimizing my leveling strat. I think 15 is doable, I'll push it when the races come out.
yea i was first to level 4 and 5, and hit a bad spot on map and pushed brutus died at 9 , oh well , was firstnova in the race, in 1-2 hours seems really solid 16+ now

didn't farm ledge or anything just straight to brutus np
Last edited by cavespro on Feb 14, 2013, 2:38:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info