Development Manifesto: Enhancing Poison

Free respec incoming?
I think poison will be too slow, however I like the idea. Melee splash buff is superb though.
yo
So after the next patch everyone will be running damage over time builds to clear lategame content, cool i guess.

Being able to move around while dealing damage is already such a huge bonus to playing DoT (damage over time) or totem builds... why not give them some extra damage and make more builds DoT reliant so we can kill all non-dot builds once and for all.
This is perfect, seeing as how I'm building a Fire/Chaos conversion Witch that uses The Consuming Dark and a 6l Infernal Mantle !

Poison can now stack ?!

My Incinerate/Firestorm thanks you.
Poison arrow not longer be poison rip chaos damage jewels.
So meybe you going to change water into a fire?>
Ofc its PA nerf even removing chaos tag from it make's it a bit useless ^^ WTS +3 bow asap
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Oct 19, 2015, 8:04:18 AM
That is an awesome piece of art.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
It would be good to know if a full respect is to be expected
LEGGGO POISON HYPE
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Powerful image, Bex! Nice job

I already have a top secret build idea! (plans = 1ex pst)
This game keeps getting better.

WTB poison prolif.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info