[Deleted]

[Deleted]
Last edited by kaype on Oct 1, 2016, 9:01:52 PM
I don't want to be harsh and if you enjoy your build, go ahead with it but I must put a disclaimer here.

This build is not only a bit less effective, it is TOTALLY subpar with pretty much any other build out there.

The thing is, doing two different things at the same time is not possible in PoE, the game just works that way. If you try to balance too many things at the same time you end up with bad stats in pretty much every aspect of your build.

Here :
1) You have VERY low defense (less than 100% life ? I guarantee you're going to get one shotted by everything that hits you just a bit in maps) even if you have summons to help you
2) You won't have good Wild Strike damage, you mathematically can't since you lack so much damage on the tree. It might be decent with a good weapon but it just won't be enough
3) Your minions are going to be weak as well since you can't focus on them enough and they're not going to be effective either.

(I can't speak about exact numbers since your pictures do not work right now but the skill tree doesn't allow you to be properly viable in endgame. The game just works like this, even if it sometimes is annoying and doesn't allow you to do whatever you want.)
[Deleted]
Last edited by kaype on Oct 2, 2016, 11:44:12 AM
I get the idea :)

A way in which you could make this work better is to use the zombies solely as meat shields to tank for you while you take charge of the DPS.

Also, in the Witch area, you're taking all 3 of the 18% fire/lightning/cold damage notables : this actually is very unoptimal if you think about it, it's about 6% increased damage per skill point (minus the resistances you get from that), so you'd be better off scaling your phys damage elsewhere on the tree.

Taking the Survivalist cluster is sure nice for resistances and a bit of evasion but, honestly, since you're not getting any evasion elsewhere, it's also not the best survivability choice here, you should simply get some life.

Last thing : jewels. You can get pretty much anything you want on them, especially life which is drastically needed here. Consider getting some of them in your tree.

I'll try to draft something up for you when I get some time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info