Immortal Cookie Cutter

Updates probably on new posts!

Me_rambling_a_loot
This build supose to be more purpose optimised version of my Maurader tho given the fact many people see difrent things as importan to them in terms of what is best i shall not clame this to be a fact.

So whats this build about? Its ment to KILL and not to be killed. Simple Job they say..
I have fun playing many builds but wen it come to some bosses and what not i dont like losing my exp and loot. As this game allows for switching characters so a make my selff a boos killer and save my excuse for viability for some other day.

Character have imense potencial if you realy going for it.
Im more practical becuse you need some common sense when it come to efficiency in leveling, party play and general flexibility.
Character whas refresing to play as it unque abilities give you so mach difrent perspective to common build.
As of this moment i say is bloody expensive to, tho it whas not so when it started.
I cant speek of Scion leveling becouse i respec my old lvl 55 character in difrance Marauder whas done from scrach.
As i mentioned this is Cookie Cutter so you are in for all or nothing for most part but ther are many ways you can chose difrently im shure.

In short this build is Blood Magic, permanent Immortal Call, Dager, critical, cyclone, Conduit.
Fun_Fact
You can use Vigilant Strike as main attack, still gain charges and brag abouth you DPS. Also Healing from Bino's then can reech as high as 2k hp/s.

Bandits:
Mercles Oak for +1 Endurance charge.

Items

Jewels you can check in my profile on SweetIvory.

Why BM?
Att some point i think to my self i geting more use of aditional socket then from Heatred aura so whay not? Also BM gem can make you problems on single target wher you lose more life then you can leech wher BM from notable is not even remotly so costly.

Why Conduit?
In party you dont offer mach escept some healing from Bino's Dager situationaly and fact you can tank if monsters target you. Alocating 3 skill point make you of mach more value to the party and in most cases you will leech auras from other party members.

Why Cyclone on Dager?
Its not that bad as it sims, having Duelist +2 weapon range, AoE gem and Cyclone quality bonus 10% AoE. If you realy pushing it you can use +1 weapon range unique Jewel.
Cyclone offer imunity to stun, you also constantly move so you not easy target and take less damage or kill before they reach you tnx to AoE you have.
Bino's is realy good dager whit high base critical making your invesment in critical realy efficient.

Vaal Lightning Strike, Vaal Lightning Trap?
Its bloodu killer thats way.
It make DPS counter irelevan on main attack and in party you are the savior of the day.

More_rumble
My curent build is estimated to be att higest power att level 92 if conduit is droped and i take Eagle Eye for aditional bost in accuracy for higestlevel maps. After taking all nodes in BM it will be easy to run selected Purity aura for specific boss fights and Heatred for common solo farming.

Build curently have 94%+ critical strike chance, and im in favor of keeping critical strike chance gem and bost my multy whit Jewels. Tho I taken care of my chaos resistance so if some one considering to use uniques and what not to enchance critical for cost of it then yolo...
Im certein you can drop critical chance gem and use crit. multu. whit no problems att all generaly speeking.

Ther is also alternative pathing in build that allowe to gain acces to more crit but i finde it of litle use now when i made my minde and concluded where balance lie in my opinion.

I have fun experimenting whit this build in all sorts of setups using CoC, Freez Prolif and what not, its realy simple concept but loot of fun actualy in playing and leveling it.

Escuse my English and tupos.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Feb 5, 2016, 5:35:57 PM
Spoiler
Update.

Some changes to gems setup, some changes to skill tree becouse i whas soloing.

Items

Added Vengence shock mechanic.
Use enduring cry when invurnable in midle of pack, things get socked and whats left you finish whit ease becouse of prolif sock also Panishment, Unholy might jewel can be trigered if you plan it well.
Droped golem becouse of argo spliting and becouse its to demanding to resumon, gem slots starvation.
Flicker will worck mach better whit splash when cursing but i dont finde it realy nessesery and finde fortify mach more convinient.

Droped Conduit for moment becouse i played solo.
Changed pathing to favor leech and more Dexterity becouse i droped Golem.
Accuracy whas planed to be fortified with Eagle eye after Juggernaut Life &life from flask
Aditional Leech can be handy in no regeneration maps as you have easy acces to Vaal Pact.
At this point its way difrent thinking becouse of aditional Jewel sockets can make big difrance if you chose so.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Feb 5, 2016, 5:15:49 PM
Spoiler
Just updated version of skill tree.

For now im intrested in doing some variation of CoC BladeFall whit poison stacking, so far i managed to do some good finde but it will need complite revamp if focus is only on BladeFall for damage.
I tested concept like this
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1503422
It look promising so i will look into making some good skill tree in the feature.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Feb 5, 2016, 5:16:03 PM
Update.

After all the news on upcoming ascendancy classes even tho its to early to know what Scion gona get i cant miss the ricently reviled Templar class.
Mainly 25% chance to gain endurance charge with power charges mechanics.

Tho this build is rather expensive atm it may be realy cheep to make in feature, more so if it can actualy use power charges insted of voiding them.

I realy like this build, its strong even with no COC BF but realisticly its cheeper to use BF then invest into miserable AoE and constant nerfed cyclone that limiting builds decisions.
Dinamic build like this one are what keep me in this game, they raly fun to play, cant waith for new builds in upcoming ascendancy expansion.

Hype abouth Scion ascendancy is unberable, lest hope its worth the waithing.

Items

Droped BM and using Blashemy with Poacher Mark. Flees good tho lost some life, its not realy mandatory to have so mach damage nodes and you can get more life but this is hibrid CoC that use cyclone for damage as well as BF.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Feb 5, 2016, 5:34:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info