[2.1] The Wild One (WINE) - Dual Wield Daggers Crit Wild Strike (Super Budget)

I have been looking around at different Wild Strike builds for the new league. Another way I have seen people try to go is to convert all of the physical damage to elemental damage by using a Physical to Lightning support gem and then scaling all elemental damage with Weapon Elemental Damage.

Is this an approach that you looked at when designing your build? If so, how did you determine that scaling with attack speed and auras was better?
Nice build!

Will this build be viable for 2.1 and with dual claw?
Last edited by Tsutsu on Dec 8, 2015, 6:04:47 PM
"
Tsutsu wrote:
Nice build!

Will this build be viable for 2.1 and with dual claw?

Of course it will work with 2.1, but I would advise against claws because they're naturally weaker and have no implicits useful really. Daggers are really nice because they give a huge amount of implicit crit and there are several dagger clusters grabbed including the Adder's Touch to poison enemies.
I will update the passive tree soon.
Updated the passive tree to work with 2.1. It is only slightly different than the original tree. Hopefully things work out this way.

poeurl.com/ubs
Last edited by BluuS on Dec 14, 2015, 4:30:50 AM
Hi!

I started with Koraku's build but i cheked all other ppls dual wield shadow dagger builds and your seems to be better what you think? and with this build atziri kill is available?
Any reason why you're using neither Melee Physical Damage nor Weapon Elemental Damage?
I didn't realize it, but as of 2.1, Wild Strike received nothing but buffs all around. It feels even nicer to play now!

"
Furionmasterx wrote:
Hi!

I started with Koraku's build but i cheked all other ppls dual wield shadow dagger builds and your seems to be better what you think? and with this build atziri kill is available?

Well, it's an awkward question to ask the build creator if he/she thinks their build is better. The obvious answer would be yes, but with heavy bias. And as for the Atziri question, that map/fight is all about knowledge/preparation (like ruby/topaz flasks or something of the like) and personal capabilities. If you have enough life (which you should) and you can keep up your endurance + fortify while being able to position yourself properly, you can do it. It definitely has the damage.

"
Kalciphoz wrote:
Any reason why you're using neither Melee Physical Damage nor Weapon Elemental Damage?

Melee Physical Damage only works with the initial melee hit of Wild Strike. The second part of the skill does not benefit from it in any way.

Weapon Elemental Damage is perfectly fine to use though. That's probably the only other gem that I would even consider in this build aside from the ones I'm already using.
Last edited by BluuS on Jan 1, 2016, 8:39:32 PM
Added a new video to show how this build shines in 2.1 (and as a bonus, no regen mod)! Check it out in the original post under "Demo videos!"
Last edited by BluuS on Jan 2, 2016, 7:03:12 AM
how did you level up this guy? did you go for wild strike at 28? or did you use something els for faster leveling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info