Shaper's Seed Aura question

So I read awhile back your own character is also affected by the aura of Shaper's Seed and the Wiki did confirm that.
But now that I'm equipping it I do not get the aura benefits of it, it only shows the effect of the aura around my character but like already said it's not doing anything.

So is this intended to work on yourself and thus the Wiki being incorrect or is this a bug?
This aura does not affect the wearer. It specifically says it affects allies, if it affected you as well it would say this on the item.
The wiki is incorrect.
Edit : Sry removed superfluous reply.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Oct 10, 2015, 12:34:05 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This aura does not affect the wearer. It specifically says it affects allies, if it affected you as well it would say this on the item.
The wiki is incorrect.

Followup: Do multiple Shaper's Seeds stack their aura? I'm assuming not because regular auras only have the most powerful effect used at a given time so any more than 1 Shaper's would be redundant except for two or more characters providing the 1% regen to each other.
Thanks for clariying Mark and also thanks for updating the wiki.
"
Followup: Do multiple Shaper's Seeds stack their aura? I'm assuming not because regular auras only have the most powerful effect used at a given time so any more than 1 Shaper's would be redundant except for two or more characters providing the 1% regen to each other.
Your assumption is correct.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The wiki is incorrect.

Does this means that Bino's Kitchen Knife does not heal you but only your allies?
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
"
Xanin wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The wiki is incorrect.

Does this means that Bino's Kitchen Knife does not heal you but only your allies?

No, but Bino effect isn't located on you so it probably doesn't even need to make the distinction, when you kill an enemy an AoE heal/poison effect is created on it so it's fairly clear what happens. Yeah, it could also say 'you and allies' but space constraints are always a problem on unique items.

I assume it isn't possible to use a smaller font for some lines of text only?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info