Can I get T1 unique drops from T5 and t6 maps?

Hi there I'm lvl 89,

But want to play with iiq gem, and alch low level t5/6 maps.

A title suggests, can I get t1 uniques from these maps.

What tier do they stop dropping.

Also are they more likely to drop form t7 maps.

And why do people farm the lake - can t1 drop there? and they can't add Iir to the lake. So is it not bets to farm for uniques/orbs on rolled maps?

Any advice apreciated.

Tyvm

Turnip
Map tiers and unique tiers have nothing to do with each other, except for a few unique that are gated by monster level. Afaik, even most of those are no longer gated by monster level like they used to be before act 4 was released.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
So I can a t1 unique form a t1 map?

And why do people farm the lake with no added IIR.

THX A lot for your reply
See, map tiers were a bad idea that only added to the confusion.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Yep tiers are absurd, but can u confirm playing a tier 1 map will grant a tier 1 unique?
I'm confused as F***
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
Yep tiers are absurd, but can u confirm playing a tier 1 map will grant a tier 1 unique?
I'm confused as F***

Guaranteed T1 drop on each T1 map? No, that's not how it works.
Map tiers and "Unique tiers" has nothing to do with each other.

Anything can drop within' its "requirements\restrictions".
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_level

Btw, you can get Shavronne's Wrappings, Soul Taker and Mjölner dropped at level 60, 57 and 58 areas respectively, not only maps.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Oct 8, 2015, 9:40:32 AM
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

I'm confused as F***

I think you are not and you just make fake thread to feel better.

Unqiue item tier is term made for experienced players it is nowhere statet in game.

We have: gem level, character level, monster level and no no one is confused.

We have even hidden item level that everyone understand after reading 2 sentences about them.

You could also divide unqiues with levels. Level 1 unqiues are the rarest and level 4 uniques are the common one.

We had threads about "hur dur im lvl 80 and im doing 70 lvl maps i should be in lvl 80 maps!". Bacause levels were confusing, levels did not correclty reflect difficulty of map and progress in endgame because maps are different than normal zones. Tiers are better because they distinguish endgame maps from normal zones.

I hope you are not confused when yellow or blue item drop in white map.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 8, 2015, 10:17:17 AM
I'm still confused actually - I want a simple answer - do ALL t1 uniques stand a chance to drop
On a rolled T1 - T5 map. FFS someone just say

Yes

Or

No

Pls

Pretty please😁

Yes or no - just that

Thanks very much

Turnip
Last edited by Turniphead2 on Oct 8, 2015, 5:28:42 PM
"
Turniphead2 wrote:
I'm still confused actually - I want a simple answer - do ALL t1 uniques stand a chance to drop

Yes

Or

No

Pls

Pretty please😁

Yes or no - just that

Thanks very much

Turnip

Already they gave you the answer, troll... And if you are not a Troll, then read... is easy.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
Turniphead2 wrote:

Yes

Or

No

Pls

Pretty please😁

Yes or no - just that

Thanks very much

Turnip

Already they gave you the answer, troll... And if you are not a Troll, then read... is easy.

Level 90+ characters joined almost two years ago he's trolling and trying too hard at it.

Regardless this is a good example of how the tier system causes confusion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info