[2.0 HC SC] Jideament's Dominator Necromancer (tanky, deathless and cheap - on progress)

Overlord, Master of Puppets, Shepherd etc.

+ what is special in this build?
- Bloodlust.

Gear Atm          

First video from Merveil Fight / Levelling          
Sorry for bad frame rate
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEC8DCi-fCw

Passive Tree          
Tree at 46: goo.gl/BY3Oa2
Tree at 100: goo.gl/Z8Ifys

Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Oct 10, 2015, 5:41:13 PM
          Talking about build, main idea and endgame          
"From: asdgsdf
To: Jideament

Hey man I just wanted to say I really like your build idea, using dominating blow and making op ass zombies. I copied your build and did some additional stuff with a level 79 Templar.

- I'm using a staff with mana regen instead of that reaper because I noticed at higher level dominating blow there's some pretty bad mana problems especially if you want to use mind over matter.

- I use faster attacks on dominating blow I don't think it makes a difference, but the minions like it. Currently trying to get 5-link to use increased duration. However, without increased duration I'm able to reach about 30+ minions with multistrike-melee splash-dominating blow-faster attacks

- Using the Sidhebreath necklace

- The helmet I use is Alpha's Howl so I can run generosity-hatred and clarity, but I don't think the minions are getting the hatred might switch that to the helmet that gives the minion upgrades Skullhead or something, or just run a +2 to minions helmet

- The staff replacement over reaper does not currently have causes bleeding on hit, but if I can find someone with level 8 vagan mod dominating should be faster.

- For flasks I was thinking the build could run 2 move speed pots to just travel and run away quicker. 2 hp pots, and whatever you want as a last

So theses are just some of the things I've done with the build just wondering what you thought and any feedback would be awesome man or woman. This was on standard also"

to asdgsdf
on October 10, 2015 11:56 AM

Use Dominating Blow with culling strike, its not your main skill. Its just a boost for speedy farming. Important think is "summon skeletons" because theyre OP on bosses. Mana regen is not a huge problem because youre using dominating blow for only "culling". Sidhebrath is not a "endgame item" ,u need much more defense on your items. Alpha can be better but u need armour. Not evasion. So u need only 2 auras theyre arctic armour and an other one (maybe vitality because your zombies need regen on bosses). Dont waste your currency for a trash item craft. Use reaper and see it in endgame. Its jus OP. Try to get 4 hp potion with "+%x movement speed" and a mana flask with removes bleeding.

Ill take it slowly because im not playin only PoE but it ll be OP, and ill share.
Ty for feedback.
Gl.

And for the "Mind Over Matter":

Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Oct 10, 2015, 2:02:11 PM

Added a new chest, for endgame.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Oct 10, 2015, 5:42:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info