Looking for cheapest build to begin farming

As it says, I have a few exalted but if I can avoid spending them that would be great I haven't played in a year so a link would be great. Preferably something ranged would be good.
The cheapest builds that will require almost zero investment but are ridiculously strong farmers are SRS and poison arrow. Both can clear 75+ maps with just a 4 link.

Edit: As this is Ranger forum I guess you want a ranger... then Poison Arrow it is. Can also play it as MF for even more lucrative farming.
Last edited by Darkeayras on Oct 6, 2015, 10:26:13 PM
Agree PA is nice.

I've also played Voltaxic Lightning Arrow (which starts off using Storm Cloud) in the last temp league and this 1M. Pretty much Tabula + like 10 Chaos to start, and you don't even need the 6L until much later.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm doing Neversinks Tornado Shot ranger for the 1 month league. I'm lvl 59 and I'm in act 3 merc. I'm very squishy right now, because I've barely paid any attention to my gear other than my bow until now. This is a build that scales really well with equipment and passives, but it's also got pretty solid budget performance.

There's plenty of other builds that farm decently enough at a budget and scale well with gear upgrades. They're not as inexpensive as PA or SRS, but maybe you'll like the playstyle better.
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Oct 10, 2015, 7:08:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info