Suggestion: Beta Key for guessing the right number of Users

Wouldn't it be nice GGG gave away 1 beta key for the one, who estimates closest to the right number of users, that have registered here in total, let's say until tomorrow? Probably it is not going to happen, but for the off chance it is:

I would estimate: 48946

Let's see, how desperate you guys are by posting your guess. I know this lottery within the lottery is not a very good idea, but at least it kills some time and I'm bored staring at the timer, which reminds me of playing browser games too much :D

PS: Maybe the number of users is to be found here somewhere. In case it is, sorry for making an obsolete thread and feel free to erase it.
Last edited by Fatigue on Aug 11, 2011, 4:16:19 AM

but hey il take a beta key anyways!
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
Why not
"
Fatigue wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice GGG gave away 1 beta key for the one, who estimates closest to the right number of users, that have registered here in total, let's say until tomorrow? Probably it is not going to happen, but for the off chance it is:

I would estimate: 48946

Let's see, how desperate you guys are by posting your guess. I know this lottery within the lottery is not a very good idea, but at least it kills some time and I'm bored staring at the timer, which reminds me of playing browser games too much :D

PS: Maybe the number of users is to be found here somewhere. In case it is, sorry for making an obsolete thread and feel free to erase it.

UMAD? dream on
U JELLY?????????
Last edited by Jelly on Aug 11, 2011, 4:20:30 AM
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info