Flashback is FUN

Eh..well ya, that's pretty much it. I'm lovin' flashback event. Wish it lasted longer than just one month, or that they were made often. Having a lot of this and another lot of that spawning around makes the game much livelier and fun to play...much more than any challenge league imo. Although i do like usual 4/3 month leagues´ challenges better. Those are hard and, well, preciesely, challenging, while flashback are ridicoulously easy. But gameplay-wise , I think it's nice and fun.

I never thought I would ever miss Invasion bosses (i still remember how much i suffered and RIPed back then.....) , but now that they'r back, i love them :3. It's just their colorful alternate battles that spawn everywhere , they bring an enjoyable change to normal areas (or perhaps im just enjoying them coz i have the chance to fight them on a non-hardcore lueague? xD). Of coruse that is alongside warbands , shrines, etc...
Last edited by Drkzaleos on Oct 4, 2015, 1:24:39 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Didn't play during Invasion, so this was kind of funny

So many bosses T_T

Leveling was not the most fun experience

But things should be looking up, 12/20 complete, and I just sold my soul for a 6S Voltaxic

Everything's coming up Milhouse!
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info