Thanks GGG!!!

The Map Increase from latest patch notes really shows and looks really significant.

Before this patch, I had to Ambush 78+ maps (along with full chisel, chaos to 100IQ+PackSize and 3SacPieces), and that way I could actually expand my high end map pool (78-79 maps) to a certain extent, but without Ambushing and Chaosing Chisel and Sac pieces I wasn't able to sustain even 77.
I could do it, but I wasted A LOT of currency on Chaos orbs, Sacrifice pieces, chisels and Alternating every strongbox to +3 magic pack monsters.

With this patch, I can easily maintain 78 maps without the need to Ambush or use sacrifice pieces. I think thats what the people wanted. I no longer need to deplete my entire currency stash just to play and level up!

So thanks GGG for listening to everyone and increasing the Map Drops. IMO, we got a very fair increase, it's even a littttttle a bit too much, but just a bit. I'm afraid to mention it because this situation is MUCH more closer to a balanced state than how it was previous to this patch.

So well done GGG. You have done many things right with this game, and this is certainly a very welcome change and obviously you listen to your playerbase. You are honestly the best company in gaming I know as of now. I will keep supporting and playing your game!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info