Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Suggestions on Fracture

It's now twice that I lost a valuable map to instance crashing with Fracture, and I'm pissed off. Besides, Fracture mod causes heavy desync and lag, while also causing FPS drops regularly.

Aside from the obvious solution of removing Fracture mod (which I think you should), it would help a lot if ;
Fracture kills didn't leave corpses, which I assume is pretty easy to program
Fracture monsters could have their own skins with less features to decrease the load on GPU
They had a delay of 0.25 seconds or something like that before appearing, I think it's the primary cause of desync (i think the skill that kills the original monster can also hit its fractured monsters too, I'm not sure)

Thanks for reading
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They should fix it, not remove it. Fracture can be pretty fun.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
They should fix it, not remove it. Fracture can be pretty fun.

I guess we are talking about the map mod not the Nemesis mod.

I don't think they are fun, they don't give XP, they don't drop stuff, no charges or vaal souls.
They are also no real threat they just waste time to kill and are a lot weaker than their original form.
I think I was never killed by any fractured enemy and I died pretty often.^^

It's one of the most boring mods that can be heavily time consuming depending on your build.
Fracture is by far my favorite map mod, i play with Crit Tornado shot and seeing everything shattered in ice feels incredibly good, it is also nice for Charges and leech, i wish i could run every single map with this mod, if it is not fun for you it's not the case for everyone
I quite enjoy the fracturing mod, and while i know it cause problems with instance crashes i've not had them crash on me (yet)...i'd prefer them to work towards something that would keep the mod but stop it from crashing the instance, maybe limiting pack size so there are not so many that it overwhelms the instance. or do what summon skeles dose when you kill them, the corpses vanish in a puff of smoke rather than litter the ground
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
imo corpses from fracture mod should disappear
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info