2.0.4 Patch Deployment and Other News!

Sweet! But why did you change the text on Latandor's Lost Love? I think I liked the old version better.
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Nice work on the news graphics Bex :) they are interesting and eye-catching.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Panthe0n wrote:
Sweet! But why did you change the text on Latandor's Lost Love? I think I liked the old version better.

I can't remember the exact details but I think there was a copyright issue of some form?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
eh i was done with challenges week 6 and im not in the list. There was no announcement 50 ppl made it even at that point. Something gone terribly wrong? I even had confirmation that there werent taken.

Plus no post was posted between week4-6 after the orginal post of saying all was taken.... poor handling

http://i.imgur.com/8nNdonS.jpg
Last edited by Yoshirouu on Oct 2, 2015, 2:38:34 AM
"
ToxDwarf wrote:
You guys are awesome for having Kolp's card in this patch plus putting it on the front page. Thanks Chris, thanks GGG.
May everything go well for him.

+1

Good luck to him...
Bex. That is a really ultra cool move with that title graphic.

Kick butt, Kolp.
Awesome! can't wait for the t-shirt!
CET (@GMT+1)
"
Marlexyz wrote:
The Twins card is a reference to the old globes girls!!! They will be missed.

Yeah, now I'm sad. :( Bring back the girls!
IGN : Jovial
That's very nice to have released Kolp's card in this patch i saw his message on reddit that's awesome to have taking it into consideration directly.

Best luck to him and all people who have to deal with disease everydays.

Gz to the 50 8/8 and good luck to everyone in one month league !
Hf :)
good luck and all the best wishes to the creator of the one additional card with the chained girls.

hope she gets better soon.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 2, 2015, 3:59:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info