[2.0] Constituent's Disfavour Cyclone, leech off chaos, positive chaos res! EZ Atziri

Hi guys, I'm Constituent or Mirarianna. Today I'd like to share with you my guide involving one of my favorite uniques in the game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pros and Cons to this build

Pros
Spoiler
Very tanky
High Damage (max 69k tooltip)
Chaos Damage
High Fire, Cold and Phys Damage
Leech off of Chaos
Cyclone
Any map mod possible, none annoying!

Cons
Spoiler

Cyclone
Blood magic
Can die to huge hits (Vaal Fallen, flame blasts)
barely cap resists based on your gear

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build Concept and requirements of the build

Spoiler
This 2h disfavour cyclone is unique to others because it utilizes one of the best jewels in the game in my opinion, Hungry abyss (can't link it, it's in my tree.)

The basic concept of this build is to use two copies of

and to mitigate the health with

This puts a huge strain on your other gear to cap your resistances, but in the end it is worth it because of high dps due to chaos damage, leech from chaos damage due to Hungry Abyss, and positive chaos resistance.

Risks you need to understand, and the journey I made to use Hungry Abyss
Spoiler
In order to comply with the condition of Hungry Abyss, you need to vaal 5 pieces of your gear.
I bought my Kaom's heart already corrupted, and I corrupted 3 Ming's hearts, one of which RIP'd. Then, I corrupted my Devoto's devotion and finally my boots. You can do any combination of vaaling on your gear but please recognize the risk of using vaal orbs!

Overall, it is worth noting that you absolutely NEED good resistances on your rare gear which would be would be belt, gloves, boots, and amulet

Gear Requirements
Spoiler
While this build massively benefits from the use of Atziri's Disfavour, it's worth knowing that it is the heart and soul of this build and i'm sure it would work with a rare 2h axe.

The requirements however are that you have a Hungry Abyss, and two Ming's hearts.

It would be massively beneficial to use a Kaom's heart. However any alternative such as Carcass Jack, Belly of the Beast, or even Lightning Coil would work. Please keep in mind that it is very hard to cap resistances so I don't recommend Lightning Coil

Regardless of what kind of gear you have, It is REQUIRED that 5 pieces of your gear must be Vaal'd in order to benefit from the use of Hungry Abyss.

My Gear and Explanations

Spoiler
HUGE DPS axe a long with weapon range and +2 to support gems. If you can afford one, use one. Otherwise, i'd recommend a Kaom's Primacy, or any rare 2h axe.
Gem links in order of importance are Cyclone, Blood Magic, Melee Phys, Inc AOE/Conc Effect, Added Fire, Hypothermia.

The best in slot chest piece for this build in my opinion. Not only does it give you massively increased health, it mitigates the health reduction from Ming's heart and makes you tanky. If you can't use a Kaom's Heart, I recommend Belly of the Beast, Daresso's Defiance, Carcass Jack, and Lightning Coil in order of effectiveness.

The rings that make this build tick as it does. At least one Ming's heart is required for this build. If you want to just use one, then go ahead! But please realize this build is extremely effective with both Ming's heart's instead of just one.

One of the absolute best items for any cycloner in the game. Along with attack speed and chaos resistance, it gives you great armor and movement speed which is amazing for any cycloner. It also gives you chaos resistance. If you don't like Devoto's Devotion then I'd use any rare helm that you're comfortable with to cap your resistances and increase your life.

Your amulet should have resistances and life. Added phys is great and it's also extremely good to have an intelligence base (lapis amulet, turquoise amulet, agate amulet).

Rustic Sash is the best base for this build, for the phys of course. A Leather belt can also be used. As for unique equivalents, you can use Meginord's Girdle or anything you want. Please keep in mind however that you need the resistances for this build!

Boots and Gloves are pretty much the same when it comes to your amulet, and belt. An armor base is optimal, and you absolutely need resistances on your gear in order to survive. Any unique equivelent works here, but please cap your resistances!

Build at Level 100

Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/zzXob8j

Other gems, and auras
Spoiler

You will have 3 four links in this build. One four link for your auras, one for blood rage and enduring cry, and one for anything you want.

The auras this build uses are Hatred, Herald of Ash, and Arctic Armour. You will have an extra slot, so use whatever you want!

Blood rage is required for this build. It gives you a huge DPS boost, and leech to use with Hungry Abyss. Enduring Cry can also save your life with the life regen. Link both to Blood Magic and Increased Duration!

Your final four link can be whatever you want. I use Leap Slam, Blood Magic, CWDT, Immortal Call.

Tooltip DPS and survival
Spoiler
coming soon..

If you have any questions, message me on the forum or message me in game at the IGN Constituent.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Last edited by mirarianna on Sep 30, 2015, 2:48:47 PM
Looks interesting, definitely something I haven't seen before.
Hi there,

Arctic armor has no defensive mechanics while you're spinning, but it leaves a trail of chilled ground.

It's a pretty common technique to use hypothermia while you're using arctic armor to take advantage of chilled ground
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Like wow man! This is such a great build I can't believe you thought of this on your own you are amazing at creating builds you should do this more often bro this is awesome!
Hey man, what's the point to leech chaos damage ONLY when your total physical damage is superior?
you are gimping yourself... c_c Because 30% chaos damage based on phys means that you still have 1/3 of your damage as chaos damage.

The chaos damage with ming's heart is not enough to cover the loss in hp while restraining your life leech potential, especially with only life leech on few nodes.

The whole idea could work with life leech gem, very fast attack speed weapon (foil 2.0 as/ brightbeak), added chaos damage gem or something to convert phys to chaos/phys to fire to chaos ( viper strike?, infernal mantle?)

In your build you already use added fire damage hatred and ash, where is the Weapon elemental damage gem?! the added dps is far better than hypothermia! ( hypothermia doesnt work on the first hit and you will not chill all the time with hatred, especially on bosses with huge hp pool, thoo hypothermia boosts the physical damage too then the chaos but in the end it doesnt worth it: it's too random)

Elem damage based on phys: 44 + 36 + 15 = 95% then *1.59wed = 151 %

WED gives 56% More.

Of course if you use faster attack instead it's not the same story.

my cyclone dude has 65-70K cyclone, 600+ life regen, 9 frenzy charges and acrobatic

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABS0FtQd1CZYOPA-rE0wUIBRxFSAV8Ba_F-EYkRm0IVUj9iaVJvgnICz7LYMwcTB3Nj05DjpCOlJAoEMxR35LeE2STjJQR1T-VUtVhVn-WhpeE15FXzlfP2EhYVJh4mKsZFJlTWWnbIxtbHTtdqx4enrve3R9dYIHhNmE74VShmCHaooiivCMNo19jb-S85d5my2dqqOKpcupJ6mUrY2uULVIvJ-9Nr3mvqfApsGjwzPKkM9-037UI9lh2Xzawdw93ajiYeRR53To1ulG6hjrCe4O7w7vTu969qP46_lj-uv-ug==?accountName=Geisalt&characterName=Lancegeis

To not use RT gives a small chance to shock with heavy lightning damage.

cwdt punishement gives a buff when we are struck then curse on hit gloves override the curse but we keep the buff, it's awesome with increased duration: 90K tooltip.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 1, 2015, 2:07:45 AM
"
Geisalt wrote:
Hey man, what's the point to leech chaos damage ONLY when your total physical damage is superior?
you are gimping yourself... c_c Because 30% chaos damage based on phys means that you still have 1/3 of your damage as chaos damage.

The chaos damage with ming's heart is not enough to cover the loss in hp while restraining your life leech potential, especially with only life leech on few nodes.

The whole idea could work with life leech gem, very fast attack speed weapon (foil 2.0 as/ brightbeak), added chaos damage gem or something to convert phys to chaos/phys to fire to chaos ( viper strike?, infernal mantle?)

In your build you already use added fire damage hatred and ash, where is the Weapon elemental damage gem?! the added dps is far better than hypothermia! ( hypothermia doesnt work on the first hit and you will not chill all the time with hatred, especially on bosses with huge hp pool, thoo hypothermia boosts the physical damage too then the chaos but in the end it doesnt worth it: it's too random)

Elem damage based on phys: 44 + 36 + 15 = 95% then *1.59wed = 151 %

WED gives 56% More.

Of course if you use faster attack instead it's not the same story.

my cyclone dude has 65-70K cyclone, 600+ life regen, 9 frenzy charges and acrobatic

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABS0FtQd1CZYOPA-rE0wUIBRxFSAV8Ba_F-EYkRm0IVUj9iaVJvgnICz7LYMwcTB3Nj05DjpCOlJAoEMxR35LeE2STjJQR1T-VUtVhVn-WhpeE15FXzlfP2EhYVJh4mKsZFJlTWWnbIxtbHTtdqx4enrve3R9dYIHhNmE74VShmCHaooiivCMNo19jb-S85d5my2dqqOKpcupJ6mUrY2uULVIvJ-9Nr3mvqfApsGjwzPKkM9-037UI9lh2Xzawdw93ajiYeRR53To1ulG6hjrCe4O7w7vTu969qP46_lj-uv-ug==?accountName=Geisalt&characterName=Lancegeis

To not use RT gives a small chance to shock with heavy lightning damage.

cwdt punishement gives a buff when we are struck then curse on hit gloves override the curse but we keep the buff, it's awesome with increased duration: 90K tooltip.

Thanks for the input! I'll take some of the things you said into account

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info