Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

"
Dixxi wrote:
"

100 random players from each league who reach at least level 30 will receive a Stash Tab Bundle (6 tabs).
50 random players from each league who reach at least level 50 will receive a Premium Stash Tab Bundle (6 tabs).

1. If I level more then 1 char on my single account in this event in same league to 50 will I have more chances to win extra chest slots?
2. If I make 1 normal and 1 hardcore character, will it double my chances to win?

In other words - who will participate in a lottery - all level 30+ characters in a league or an account with characters that fit mentioned above conditions?

1. I don't believe so. This would make the game such a grindfest where players only target to have as many lvl 50 characters as possible by the end of the event.
2. I would think so. Also, this raises a question that if you have a lvl 50 character, would it be possible to win both the normal tabs and the premium tabs (12 altogether)? This way having a lvl 50 character in each league ends up giving you a chance to win up to 12 normal tabs AND 12 premium tabs. Or maybe it's like "One bundle per account" kinda deal where you can't win more than once so that the number of winners is maximised. This of course would be nice to be pointed out somewhere.

GGG, we demand answers!
Figured I post here first before submitting a bug report; is anyone noticing that Rampage is not enabled even though it should be all league mods minus Tempest?

Rampage was disabled this evening, because of server lags :)
"
_Prime_ wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
This league starts too soon after the last set of leagues, id have liked a week or two to mess about in standard. Please consider this in future.

Secondly, the prizes are utter trash. If I wanted dell hardware i'd buy dell hardware and recoloured seraph set... RIP GGG's Imagination?

I think I can speak for most people playing when I say that lovingly designed MTX rewards is what we all want.

Recoloured crap like this, noone with actual mtxs will EVER use.

Unfortunately I feel completely uninspired and ultimately bored to tears by the last few one month and three month challenge leagues, please step up your game GGG.

dont like it dont play it just stop bitching about everything.

Wow, I'm not allowed to criticise something i like?

Embarrassing and unintelligent outlook you have...
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Oct 10, 2015, 1:54:52 PM
"
Silkana wrote:
You seriously should stop giving prizes for "normal" races... It's not even skilled players who wins, just some guild clusterfuck, everytime.
I'm not even considering winning this kind of things but for all the good players out there, races in leagues should be self-found until someone wins, then you switch it back to a regular temporary league.

If you knew anything about racing you would know that most of the races are solo self found events. Some advice,get good and talk less about things you know very little of.
Make Things For Smile!
Too bad that that the better prizes are just for players with great amount of time. I rather pass and wait for new challenge leagues :)
Trust me, you don't need a lot of time. I have been sorely pressed for time all week; rl threw me a nasty little curve of late and my freetime has suffered (doesn't it always?) but I have 9 so far from investing an avg. of 40 mins per night this week. True, I did get to play longer than that last weekend but still ....
Censored.
"
Corrivati wrote:
Too bad that that the better prizes are just for players with great amount of time. I rather pass and wait for new challenge leagues :)
This set of challenges aren't difficult, I got 15 challenges in a couple of days.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Oct 10, 2015, 2:17:24 PM
I wish we got to have the mods like Onslaught more and not Beyond ever 2 days they just get annoying how much the spawn and then proceed to kill my frame rate. Please GGG can you make them spawn less or better yet change the out with Onslaught so we can get that challenge sooner that the day 20-21 ;) ;( ;(
Seriously, fuck Beyond.

Most other mods lead to MORE BEYOND!!!

It's really obnoxious and from what I can see just about the most common one.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info