Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

"
Upforsale wrote:
divine shrine is rly a stupid rng/ max time challenge, but ok.
Also understand the change back to friday again after all the cry, but I suppose there was some thought about sunday start and maybe you shoukd have reasoned it. Don't like these back and forth though, already planned my holiday to be back on sunday so now missing the start :/

I've gotten 2 in the last 2 days without Domination mods.

You'll be ok.
There are a lot of whiners in this thread, and the answer is simple. It's a free game, if you don't like it, don't play it. GGG is doing a great job, providing us with a fun game to play whenever we want to, for free, and you sit around and complain? If it's that bad, then leave, this great community can do without you.

Ending on a happier note, can't wait for this league, will be a lot of fun!

/Temsen
Yay. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow :( The reset is at about 9pm for me so I'll be able to squeeze in at least a couple of hours before bed. Thanks for all your hard work! Can't wait for the 1-month and to hear about the changes to racing :)
Last edited by Lolcohol on Oct 2, 2015, 3:09:29 AM
Whats the starting time in Europe GMT ?
I think today 21:00/9pm but I'm not sure

If anyone can tell the exact date and start time in Europe?
This league starts too soon after the last set of leagues, id have liked a week or two to mess about in standard. Please consider this in future.

Secondly, the prizes are utter trash. If I wanted dell hardware i'd buy dell hardware and recoloured seraph set... RIP GGG's Imagination?

I think I can speak for most people playing when I say that lovingly designed MTX rewards is what we all want.

Not keen on the golden seraph suit at all but whatever.

Unfortunately I feel completely uninspired and ultimately bored to tears by the last few one month and three month challenge leagues, please step up your game GGG.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Oct 10, 2015, 3:56:21 AM
"
AdzPoE wrote:
This league starts too soon after the last set of leagues, id have liked a week or two to mess about in standard. Please consider this in future.

Secondly, the prizes are utter trash. If I wanted dell hardware i'd buy dell hardware and recoloured seraph set... RIP GGG's Imagination?

I think I can speak for most people playing when I say that lovingly designed MTX rewards is what we all want.

Recoloured crap like this, noone with actual mtxs will EVER use.

Unfortunately I feel completely uninspired and ultimately bored to tears by the last few one month and three month challenge leagues, please step up your game GGG.

dont like it dont play it just stop bitching about everything.
"
I_BEARS_I wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed that the people who seem to whinge the most, are the ones who support the least.
Just an observation. Having said that I also would have liked to have the extra incentive to compete in the HC league but oh well i'll live.

Looking forward to the event regardless and it starts 3 days into my 3 weeks of holidays woot

I'm sorry but a 3 month flash back league, hell no, bring on the new leagues.

Can anyone tell me when the Tempest and Warbands leagues officially end. This post just says after, does that refer to same day?

it's a 1 month flashback event.
Everything is good except tier map system, ready to play.
Well, at least I am sure I can get the Seraph Boots (5 challenges).

Now for the rest... I will have to get a lot better in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info