Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

Well these challenges are easy enough to keep playing HC and not SC.

I still wish the challenges were more difficult and hc and sc had different rewards.

oh well.

Still looking forward to this a lot. Great job guys.
"
Chease wrote:

I still wish the challenges were more difficult and hc and sc had different rewards.

oh well.

Still looking forward to this a lot. Great job guys.

The only difference between hc & sc is the quality of a player's macro setups and/or logout quickness, so don't sweat it so much and have fun. :)
I agree with Grant.

Furthermore,personally, speaking from a person who works perspective, I'm happy to see regular people will be able to do the challenges. Yes, some are very easy, so what?
Censored.
wow that alienware

I love PoE but unfortunately I'm poor and I play PoE on a laptop that gets both lag and low fps. I'm really hoping I can win that. But getting to level 100 first among all these people will be so impossible T___T
Maybe I missed it, but how many of the total challenges are required to complete the set? Or even, how many completed challenges unlock a piece of the set?
golden seraph sets looks like crap and most people won't use it later, and the alien ware price, idk the 24/7 streamer will get it like always

there should be more prizes in form like POE Points to buy some alt art stuff

but now, 1 player get 600$ and some other player get 5-10$ worth of prize... totally unbalanced
"
"
Chease wrote:

oh well.

Still looking forward to this a lot. Great job guys

The only difference between hc & sc is the quality of a player's macro setups and/or logout quickness, so don't sweat it so much and have fun. :)

From what I've seen a lot of people do seem to think macros are necessary for playing this game, especially with the idea that hardcore is alt+f4core. Maybe I'm in the minority since I don't use macros or log out when things get scary, but I can assure anyone considering hardcore that defensive builds and skilled/safe playstyles are certainly sufficient without ever logging out at lightning speeds. The only time I've logged out recently in the middle of a fight was when a huge pack of pocked lantern bearers kept my ES tank (which has yet to max her cold resists) frozen for three consecutive minutes in a shivering Tempest... I logged out because it was boring and not going anywhere. Supreme tankiness isn't even necessary when you play smart and don't put yourself in situations like that.

So that being said, I definitely agree with Chease's post. It's kind of disappointing that there's nothing to distinguish players who survived these crazy mod combos in hardcore from the ones in standard, but it is far less important (at least to me) since none of the challenges are really made easier by being able to death zerg your way to victory.

Edit: Of course right after posting this, I was stupid did another shivering tempest and got perma-frozen in a more dangerous spot. RIP... do as I say, not as I do...
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
Last edited by Turophile on Sep 25, 2015, 2:30:36 PM
If you play HC, it should be because you want to play HC. Not because there is a black seraph reward.

Also giving specific rewards would make players who dont want to play HC feel forced to play it and get burned out (quit the game).

Not to mention that black seraph set would be very popular as a payed microtransaction and GGG needs things like this to stay in business.
Challenges are so easy... not sure why people are saying the opposite.

Igna? Roll exile on boxes, or farm a small zone with Anarchy on, or do the tempest mode with 20 additional exiles. You'll find her just by playing casually anyway.

Inner Treasure? You'll find it by playing casually when Nemesis is on.

Keeper of the Troves? Uhhh they are fucking common.

Divine Shrine? Farm a small zone when Domination is on, like cruel/merciless Twilight Strand.

Or if you're lazy, just pay for it.

edit: for people who asked for it, there won't be league-specific items

Last edited by Jaille on Sep 25, 2015, 2:24:19 PM
very nice! one month hypuuu!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info