[WIP 2.0.3] Explosive Area Fire Expert, Mines! *Suggestions Needed*

This is my very first build that i've created (not followed guides of others), i've been working on, im trying to get nice clear speed, be somewhat tanky. I'm not yet totally happy with my build im only 52 at the moment, and i still have a lot things to change. On a side note, im trying to aim for as much chaos resistance as i can, let see how it will work out!

Would be more than happy to hear your advices and suggestions how to improve the overall build, what should i take and what should i not to take.

What i'm aiming for this build:
Huge Radius, Semi Budget Friendly, Semi Tanky, High Clearspeed, Steady Damage!

Gear
"
You are gonna need the Tremor Rod, mine laying speed is just that important, cost about 1-2 chaos

(Not Necessary) This amulet just gives a lot armor, and we are gonna need a lot of an armor to compensate Carcass Jacket (Not Necessary needed, but the increased area 20% is just too much to not take have it).

Immortal Flesh, definitely needed, Flat Mana Regen 10!! and 70 Flat Health Regen, Phys Reduction, 40% ARMOR! = this is a belt we need and the increased Health is an Very Much Important (to compensate that we are not getting many hp passive nodes).

(Not Necessary)Using these as these are linked and temporal chains gives me some survivalibity for the moment, get a high armour high resistance gloves also to get even more bonus armor.

(Not needed, im just using these to lvl up and because of somewhat nice armour)Legs! Get as high armour as you possible can the more the better the boost in our passive tree is just massive we need more, and more is better as always!

Helmet
Get a 1000+ armor helmet if possible with some resistances!

OPTIONAL!
1 chaos in standard and about 1-2 exalted in warband

Gems
"
Fire Nova Mine, Increased Area of Effect, Empower, Trap and Mine Damage
Spell Totem, Detonate Mines (Essential)

Jewels
"
Energised Armor, to convert those ~100% es shield boosts to armour!

Skill Tree
Spoiler

Build tree, 18 points left (would love to have the Scion Tree Radius but i think its too far away.

Why did we take Energy shield boosts on the right side near jewel slot, we are gonna use energised armor jewel -> 120% Increased Armor!!!
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYABbUGdwdjCNQOSA6OES8RlhODFr8byB7wIvQjXyaVKwoyGD1fRXxQQlJTUzFVS13yYeJsCGwLbRlwUXZvfrB_xooGjDaTJ5eVl5eX9KBDoS-iLrMDtDi0xbb3t3W-isHFwuzLvc_d2FTb5-OE5Rnmge4V8Pnxivv1c23rY5macFKJ03DV8-q1SCoLY0MN0cBmRUcy0evuPAXvfJ_f8B-iAASzaPIc3I8adweHE5ykb56DCUZxtAzK07jKO3wPxKKj6roNfFfJKPq4kwj0wFRqQ7zq

(Would love to take Phase Acrobatics, if i would just have the Leap Jewel :(its just too expensive for now)

v2 planning!
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v15Rm0OIw25Y6ksV3ynWN_xhGWDkjjhBvIbAjxis_d2FR-sHZvcFHb5zIYswNTMQZ3wuy0xSNfoEPBxQ6OE4PLvQdjYeJVSyaV5oEWv5MnSbHXz_k374i-ird1HvDuFXcHhxOcpG-ecNWJ03BSKgvz6j1fUlOX9G0ZIvRsC5eVoS9Om9ngykpGKxHCndnw-YoGCNQFtXNtm7VfsMM6hMXvfDwFwGZFRzLR6-58gxEtLJzsin0Yn98c3I8aD6ski6IABLNTUkWdmuBqQ8BUCPQ=
More Life, More Crit chance/multiplier!

Playstyle
"
Throw a Spell Totem in a middle of enemy pack or in a center of room, go in get stastionary, press shift and flood the room with your mines! With this in mind most of the enemies are gonna go straight towards the spell totem, leaving you untouched, and because huge radius of our area skill we should be in a safe distance and if they get close we should have enough phys reduction to survive.

Biggest Problems!
"
Not enoguh health, not enough mana regen (not even with potions), Not Enough Resistancces, Not Enough Magic find, Not Enough single Target DPS = Solve these and im happy!

Additional Thoughts!
I'm also thinking of forgetting the amblify, and i could get massive boost in passive points, but then what to take? There are some more mine dmg passives not yet taken, or more jewel slots could be taken, not a bad idea but then gotta have carcass jacket for the radius.. Starting to think that Scion would have been better roll for this build!
Last edited by aomas on Sep 24, 2015, 11:31:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info