[2.2] DimenRush Poison Abyssal Cry Build! (ver 3)

Nice ideas! I was wondering something about it, don't know if you can answer:
you say you do ~40-50% of a monster max life with abyssal cry explosion (which seems ok given your total multiplier), and it is enough to start a chain reaction.
Does that mean that if you kill a single monster (say with viper strike) it is enough to start a chain reaction and kill all monsters that got hit by abyssal cry? Because that would mean that most monsters have a very negative chaos resist.
Or does that mean that you need to kill several monsters with cyclone at the same time to start the chain reaction? (then, if you need to kill say 3 monsters, the others would take 120-150% max life in damage and it's normal they die).
Not an end game build but defintiely good concept and should be fun to play with.

Finally I can try with my Edge of Madness..

If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
"
Fratres wrote:
Nice ideas! I was wondering something about it, don't know if you can answer:
you say you do ~40-50% of a monster max life with abyssal cry explosion (which seems ok given your total multiplier), and it is enough to start a chain reaction.
Does that mean that if you kill a single monster (say with viper strike) it is enough to start a chain reaction and kill all monsters that got hit by abyssal cry? Because that would mean that most monsters have a very negative chaos resist.
Or does that mean that you need to kill several monsters with cyclone at the same time to start the chain reaction? (then, if you need to kill say 3 monsters, the others would take 120-150% max life in damage and it's normal they die).

you don't have to kill all three to complete the chain reaction,

just cyclone, when you kill the first one, if there's another one with less than, say 45% hp, and another one less than 90% then you're good to go

usually you just kill anyone with cyclone then the reaction will set off
"
Could you explain what skill gems to use in a 5l setup?

ditch faster attack or added chaos damage depending on socket color,
damage from cyclone will not be your greatest concern
"
insobyr wrote:
Nice build! It makes me seriously reconsider using Abyssal Cry!

The only problem is single target, can you show more video on single target boss fights?

I will certainly make more when I can, I'm currently stuck in yosemite due to road close
"
Aleunei wrote:
Boss kill gif need fix

will fix as soon as I get a proper internet
thanks!
What bandits do you take?
"
What bandits do you take?

I'm curious about that as well.
Could somebody walk through like they're explaining to an infant how one takes the 8% of their max hp damage and gets it to around 50%?

I get all the other stuff, just not how you're affecting that 8%.
@dimenrush: Could you please post your Flask Setup? You only mentioned Atziri's Promise. I assume you use only one. So which other flasks do you use?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info